1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Nazarites and Israelites: liars, deceived, or just ordinary religious people?

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by Nazaroo, Dec 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amy.G

Amy.G New Member

Well, if you choose to keep your testimony to yourself and refuse to share it, how can I hear you? All I hear so far is "I don't have to answer your questions".

So far your only testimony is that Jesus is a really good person.

Are you now equating yourself with Christ by putting yourself in His place?​

2. standingfirminChrist

Notice the pattern??

I spoke...
    I taught...
    I have...

A whole lot of pride coming from the one who demands humility from others.

3. Amy.G

Amy.G New Member

I think I have heard enough of Nazaroo's "testimony".

See ya'll later. :)

4. Nazaroo

Nazaroo New Member

Supposing for argument's sake that I was Satan himself, come to malign you (as if I had the time).

What is that to you?
    Follow thou Christ."

(John 21:23, 19)

5. standingfirminChrist

I am following Christ... which is why I am questioning your posts and your claims.

6. Nazaroo

Nazaroo New Member

Lets check your false statement:

Yeah, I guess you're right. I somehow only asserted that Jesus was a nice guy.

What was I thinking? Why didn't I give appropriate glory to Jesus?

[/sarcasm]

#46 Nazaroo, Dec 31, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 31, 2007
  7. Nazaroo

Nazaroo New Member

"the time has come, when whoever kills you
    will think he does God a service." (John 16:2)
    Your claims are meaningless. Its the fruits of your works that will testify about you.

"A good tree cannot bring forth bad fruit;
    neither can a bad tree bring forth good fruit." (Matt. 7:18)

8. standingfirminChrist

You must be admitting you are not good. You sure spewed out evil accusing me of being of satan.

9. DHK

DHK <b>Moderator</b>

The question is: Is Jesus God? The J.W.'s will admit that He is the son of God, but will not admit that He is deity and has existed from all eternity without beginning. Is He the one and only true God? Is He the Jehovah of the OT?

This is blasphemy. Jesus never had an origin. He always existed. He is God. He is from everlasting to everlasting.

Not only does He come from Heaven, He is from all eternity past. He was before the foundations of the earth, and had no beginning. He is the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end.
    True
    He is not only the agent of creation. He is the Creator.
    He just didn't see them. He created them. He is the Creator. He spoke them into existence by the Word of His power.
    This is an ambiguous statement that need clarification. It is exactly what the Oneness Pentecostals say who are definitely a cult. They believe that Christ is a manifestation of God the Father. That means that Christ takes the place of God the Father; that Christ is the God the Father. It leads to a denial of the trinity. I am not saying you believe that. I am only saying that your statement needs clarification. Do you believe the trinity or not?
    True.
    True
    By some of the things that you have said above it would be easy for some people to conclude that.

10. annsni

annsni Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

I can see that Navaroo has been a member of the board since October. There has been no introduction post, no "Hi! I'm new - let me tell you something about myself." post. No getting involved in threads that already existed for a while but he came with a purpose. To teach. His very first post here was his own 17 posts about John - one after the other. He then knocked down anyone who has asked him honest questions or tried to dialogue with him. He's continued to promote his own site to find out what he believes in and he's avoiding questions time and time again. We still don't know if he believes that Jesus and the Holy Spirit are God because in what he posted about who Jesus is, he posted even what cults believe.

In addition, in the last 50 hours of his posting (the only time he's posted - he started posting just 2 days ago), he has insulted many long term members who are solid Bible believing Christians. He has not dialogued but argued.

I smell a troll.

11. DHK

DHK <b>Moderator</b>

Tell me your source for these statistics. I would like to know how you can see into the hearts of 50,000 people (if indeed that is accurate) and know that they are Christians. Do you claim to be in the position of God?

12. Jarthur001

Jarthur001 Active Member

Nazaroo,

Your mommy called. She is coming home in one hour, and boy she is mad at you.

Go clean your room and take the trash out before she gets home.

13. DHK

DHK <b>Moderator</b>

You are obviously a troll that doesn't wish to engage in intellectual debate on any level. You waste people's time by refusing to answer legitimate questions about yourself and your doctrine. One cannot tell where you are coming from unless they have a base to work from. But instead of being polite enough to answer a few simple questions you answer rudely, beat around the bush and avoid others' questions. That is not serious debate. If you didn't come here to engage in any serious debate what is your agenda? If it is to propagate your material, your website, your twisted theology, then seriously you ought to go somewhere else. No need to stir up a hornets nest here.

Your attack on the BB is unwarranted and unnecessary.

14. EdSutton

EdSutton New Member

Did someone say [​IMG] ??

Or did they really mean [​IMG] ??

Regardless, [​IMG]

Ed

#54 EdSutton, Dec 31, 2007
  15. webdog

webdog Active Member
    Site Supporter

...and a 10 day all expense paid vacation by the BB...

16. Nazaroo

Nazaroo New Member

Like a Spider spinning and spinning, you have created an extensive web of falsehoods.

Lets see how you have gradually, quietly, but determinedly spun a false story out of nothing.

Here is my original post concerning Nazis:

The post has been edited at this point, removing the simple question, which was directed to standingfirminChrist:

I merely asked,

"Are you a member of one of those groups?"

There was no personal attack on anyone. I perceived that standingfirminChrist held beliefs common to various neo-nazi and fringe groups, and asked him point-blank if he was involved with any of them.

The proof of the benign nature of the edit, and what I really wrote is still preserved in another poster's quotation:

message #10 <-- Click here for proof.

In case that post is edited or deleted, here it is in full:

Whatever the opinion of rbell or the moderator is, I have been already been falsely framed by the inappropriate label inserted by the moderator here.

If the question need to be deleted, all that was required was something like:

"[inappropriate question deleted]"

Subsequent readers will wrongly assume that there was some kind of personal attack upon standingfirminChrist, which is untrue.

Now when we turn to the subsequent posts of standingfirminChrist, we find him attempting to change the story, and group-memory of the event even further:

In Post #12, standingfirminChrist said:

in fact, I have never conversed with standingfirminChrist ever before, except in one other thread (my own, started yesterday) on John 8:1-11.

So he has begun to paint a false picture of a history that never existed about me, and his alleged interaction with me, in which he alleges, I attacked him "many times".

Where is the documentation? Where is the evidence?

Why haven't the moderators with imparitality and fairness also edited standingfirminChrist's posts, and removed these wholly gratuitous and unsubstantiated attacks on MY person?

Because there IS apparently partiality here.

In Post #25, standingfirminChrist again accuses me of attacking other posters and tries to build an imaginary history of crime on my part:

Note that he doesn't contribute in any any postive or constructive way to the thread or discussion. He is posting merely to continue a personal attack on me. He has lost interest in the thread topic, and is offering nothing helpful to the thread.

Emboldened because the moderators are NOT standing up to him, he continues and even amplifies his false history, turning it into an outright lie about me, in post #40:

I have never accused him or anyone of being in a Neo-Nazi group.

So his logical fallacy is just that. He cannot now openly rebuke me for a crime he has in fact made up about me.

Note also now that he has accused me of "vicious lies concerning [his] character".

Where are the vicious lies? What posts, what quotations is he referring to?

Nothing on this forum.

In fact, standingfirminChrist has himself engaged in a 'vicious lie' about me, as I have fully documented here.

The readers and the moderators may judge for themselves who is being honest and accurate about the events here, and who is exaggerating and inventing falsehoods.

Peace,
    Nazaroo

17. standingfirminChrist

Nazaroo, your attack on me was removed by a moderator. That means you were not supposed to post that attack again.

You are breaking BB rules with your rude attacks.

18. Nazaroo

Nazaroo New Member

Instead of engaging in "groupthink", which is how lynchmobs operate, try investigating for yourself what has actually taken place here.

Peace,
    Nazaroo

19. EdSutton

EdSutton New Member

Nazaroo, I'm pretty sure that is already in action, from what I am seeing, for right or wrong; or good, bad, or indifferent. My personal opinion is that you are not long destined for the BB at current practice, and levels of heat.

So I shall merely say :wavey:, while you are still around to read it. I hope I am wrong, in my early assessment, since you never seem to be, in your own mind.

(Apparently you see it as too bad that most of the rest of the 8000 plus BB members are wrong!) :rolleyes:

Ed

#59 EdSutton, Dec 31, 2007
  20. DHK

DHK <b>Moderator</b>

That is a personal attack.
    You inferred that he is a member of one of the afore-mentioned groups (Neo-Nazis) that you posted? That was the context. Your inference is very clear. There is no question about it. It is an obvious personal attack. There is no reason to back away from it now, and try to justify it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.