1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

NBA Finals

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by TomVols, Jun 10, 2007.

1. webdog

webdog Active Member
    Site Supporter

Aint that the truth! Instead of saying wait til next year...I can say wait til next month :)

I don't doubt the Cavs tried to win the championship. You don't claw your way back from 27 down to 8 down against their starters if you are not trying. They were simply overmatched in all phases.

2. AF Guy N Paradise

AF Guy N Paradise Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    The lack of the Spurs potential playoff games has paid for over half of my cost for my season tickets next season!

We have a good chance to repeat!

3. webdog

webdog Active Member
    Site Supporter

AF, you are correct. Even though they have 8 players over 30, they play together phenomenally. They should be right there next year.

I hope we will be right there with you again. It's clear Danny Ferry has some work to do this off season trying to find some help for LBJ. We have some expiring contracts, so that should help. I really wish we would have won at least one game, so they know what it's like to win a Finals game.

I'd really like to see a Kevin Garnett paired with Lebron, and a more athletic center. Z is a good backup at this point of his career.

4. Jimmy C

Jimmy C New Member

Tom

you cracked me up!

AF Guy - Please NOOOOOOOOOOOO

Webdoggie - get bron bron some supporting cast - even MJ couldnt do it until they surrounded him with some great talent

I would trade half the Mavs (including the Dirkster) to get the #1 pick - Oden will be a good match for Duncan in a year or two