1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Need God to help me find living arrangements

Discussion in 'Prayer Requests & Praise' started by kvisser, Sep 8, 2010.

1. kvisser

kvisser New Member

Need God to help me find living arrangements. Need God to help me find living arrangements. Need God's help to find me living arrangements.

2. SaggyWoman

SaggyWoman Active Member

Kvisser you are in my prayers.

3. abcgrad94

abcgrad94 Active Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Praying for God to supply all your needs according to his riches in Christ Jesus!

4. Gina B

Gina B Active Member

What was the answer?

The Salvation Army has some awesome programs. A friend of mine recently had need of them and she was able to stay in the homeless shelter and they helped her find work, housing, and let her know of programs that could help her out. They even helped by giving her vouchers to take a bus or a cab to things like job interviews and doctor's appointments.

When your church is unable or unwilling to help you, turn to places like this. In fact, it seems very popular now for churches to simply refer people to other places.

I did my own time in a homeless shelter before. It isn't the end of the world and it's definitely not like many people believe it to be. They had drug and alcohol testing and if you didn't pass those tests, you turned right back around and left the way you came in. So check out what's in your area. That way you can save money for a place. You usually pay a minimal fee and/or do some chores in return for staying there.

Yeah, scary stuff. But definitely not the more horrible thing that can happen. Stay strong.

5. jilphn1022

jilphn1022 New Member

Lord, we pray that You will provide a place for kvisser to live. Maybe the Salvation Army ministry will be the answer to this prayer.In the name of Jesus we trust You to hear this prayer. AMEN

#5 jilphn1022, Oct 15, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2010