1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Need prayers

Discussion in 'Prayer Requests & Praise' started by Centrist, May 5, 2022.

1. Centrist

Centrist Active Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    I'm being evicted. The history between my landlord & I goes back a few years, and I filed a complaint with the state. She found out and now I am being evicted because I refused to drop the complaint. Long story though. I could use all the prayers I can get right now.

• Prayers Prayers x 2
  2. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    any update

3. Centrist

Centrist Active Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Sure thing!
    I finally qualified for free legal aid, and the lawyer through that was able to negotiate me leaving before May 31st.
    The state is still investigating the Fair Housing Act complaints.

• Prayers Prayers x 1
  4. Centrist

Centrist Active Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Ok, update.
    I ended up going homeless for 17 days. First couple I slept in my truck, then I parked my homemade camper out in the forest and made do with that for a week and a half until I was kicked off by some recreational group (complaint filed with the USFS). The day after I was kicked off I was despondent and feeling totally crappy, and a landlord I had talked to a month before texted me. She had an opening. Before I got on the road to relocate I already had an apartment lined up. And that's where I am at now. No way this would have ever happened if I did have Jesus with me.
    Thank you for your prayers, guys!

• Like Like x 1
  5. Centrist

Centrist Active Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    I put in two job applications, and got two offers. Now working at a fast food joint. Certainly can use prayers for that, it's so painful doing that work.