1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured .needs help

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by Iconoclast, May 16, 2015.

1. Darrell C

Darrell C Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Yes, Iconoclast, I am sneaking away, and you can take the title of victor, it really is not a concern of mine.

Hasta la vista my friend.

I'll be back.

Lord willing.

God bless.

2. Iconoclast

Iconoclast Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Evidently truth is no concern of yours either as with all you guys who want to take as you say..potshots at the cals without getting to first base when it comes to an actual answer.
    I do not need to enjoy a victor title...I just can take some enjoyment as you have your sweet tea and bisquits and gravy or conscience will nag at you to consider your conduct here before you repeat this fiasco again.

3. Rippon

Rippon Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    All people everywhere are commanded by God to repent and believe. I have that plainly time and again.
    All people everywhere...

But the elect alone will repent and believe because the Lord gives them faith and repentance.
    "Toward us" means believers --the elect. It does not refer to any and all.

The Lord is not an equal-opportunity God. He reveals Himself to certain ones and hides Himself to others at His good please.

When you use the words "through revelation" has reference to what is stated in Romans 1 and 2. Those revelations do not save anyone.