1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Needy and not proud

Discussion in '2004 Archive' started by Maverick, Apr 14, 2004.

1. Maverick

Maverick Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    OK, I need a laptop that will do DVDs and a small projector. I plan to do some revivals and other presentations to small churches that can't afford the name brand speakers. [snipped per rules listed in next post] but if I can find something reasonable I will buy it. Please e-mail me if you know where I can get a good price [snipped]. Thanks!

[ April 20, 2004, 09:12 AM: Message edited by: Christ4Kildare ]

2. C.S. Murphy

C.S. Murphy New Member

Mav someone may know of a good place to purchase this equipment but it is against posting rules to seek donations. Else I would ask everyone here for a 10.00 bill [​IMG]
    Thanks
    Murph

3. ShagNappy

ShagNappy Member

Besides, we are to busy hating, judging and condemning folks over earrings, movies, crippled guys getting baptised outside the oh so special baptist bathtub, turning a public profession of faith that Christ is your Lord and saviour into a baptist initiation event and adding our personal requirements for others to REALLY be saved. Get lost pal. We ain't got time for no stinkin' charity.....

/sarcasm...

4. NaasPreacher (C4K)

NaasPreacher (C4K) Well-Known Member

Don't think the sarcasm was necessary SN. It is simply a policy which everyone agreed to when they joined.

Roger

5. ShagNappy

ShagNappy Member

Had nothing to do with what CS posted....