1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Neoconservatives plan Project Sarah Palin to shape future American foreign policy

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by KenH, Sep 13, 2008.

1. Dragoon68

Dragoon68 Active Member

I think the better question, Poncho, is "me, me, me" (where "me" means Poncho) because it's a one issue platform from Poncho most every post.

2. just-want-peace

just-want-peace Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist

Bolded mine

[sarcasm on] SURELY YOU JEST!?[sarcasm off]:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

3. Dragoon68

Dragoon68 Active Member

Sometimes!

4. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

It's not the questions that count at all Dragoon it's the answers. Your's just happen to be wrong that's all. Doesn't matter how much red white and blue *emotional lava you cover it with. Wrong is still wrong. And in this case it's downright un-american. I'm quite surprised you buy into any of this at all yet I find you're one it's chief supporters. So from one American to another...what in blues blazes are you thinking brother?

I can understand some of these other yahoos being blind to what kind of ideolgy they're following and supporting but you? :confused:

*emotional lava =

1. A sense of overwhelming crisis beyond reach of traditional solutions.

2. Belief one’s group is the victim, justifying any action without legal or moral limits.

3. Need for authority by a natural leader above the law, relying on the superiority of his instincts.

4. Right of the chosen people to dominate others without legal or moral restraint.

5. Fear of foreign "contamination."

See full description in post #49 here.

Hail Victory!

5. Dragoon68

Dragoon68 Active Member

You're not making any sense with this one! It's not even relevant to the original posting to which you responded. Hint: It was addressed to KenH. Think about it! Get a handle on the facts before you start you attacks.

If you really want to wrestle around with this "emotional lava" and "un-American" stuff I'll bet we could go at it a while but would it be productive? We'll agree on our strong disdain for big government and its ever increasing meddling in our daily lives. We'll never agree on pros or cons of the war in Iraq. We'll agree that both major political parites are flawed in their approach to governing. We'll never agree that both are equally so. Is that about right?