1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Netscape 7.0

Discussion in 'Computers & Technology Forum' started by chinafree, Aug 22, 2002.

1. chinafree

chinafree Guest

Anyone able to use BB with NS 7.0? if so let me know how you did it?

2. bb_baptist

bb_baptist New Member

I thought Netscape 6.2 was the latest version. Have they released v7.0?

3. chinafree

chinafree Guest

It is beta, but has been out a while. Quite an improvement. The problem is, it will not reconise that i am logged in. So I had to go back to IE.

4. bb_baptist

bb_baptist New Member

Baptist Board's software will work with 7.0 once it's released to the public. We ugrade the software several times a year.

You may want to let Netscape know if it's still in beta. They would appreciate your comments, maybe the problem is with the software itself.

5. InHim2002

InHim2002 New Member

netscape makes web developers cry - although version 7 looks like quite a big improvement.

6. bb_baptist

bb_baptist New Member

I downloaded Netscape 7.0 and had no problems logging in. In fact, I'm writing this in N7.

7. bb_baptist

bb_baptist New Member

I find that 7.0 is still slower than IE (or even Mozilla 1.0), not to mention that Baptist Top 1000 won't even load properly.

Now I know why AOL decided to continue to use IE for the upcoming AOL 8.0 [​IMG] AOL bought Netscape a few years ago and still continues to use a competetitor's software :rolleyes:

[ August 24, 2002, 02:53 AM: Message edited by: webmaster ]

8. bb_baptist

bb_baptist New Member

Oh, and as it is mentioned at the bottom of every page, this "site is optimized for Microsoft Internet Explorer". [​IMG]