1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Networking amongest baptist

Discussion in 'Pastoral Ministries' started by Eric Vickery, Apr 4, 2003.

1. Eric Vickery

Eric Vickery New Member

Hello My name is Eric Vickery. I am a new member. My wife and I are full time missionaries with Teen Missions International. We have a three year old little girl. I post this first to introduce myself than I would like to pose a question. I have worked in the secular world before I surrendered my life to full time minisrty, so I want to applaud those that labor in the world today. Your labor is not in vain. My frustration though is that it is as though the term "networking" is a foreign term in a lot of ways. I was wondering if any of you could help me out in this area or point in the right direction. SORRY to be so lenghthy, bit it is an important issue to me. Hope God blesses you all real good.

Because HE lives,
    Eric Vickery
    First Timothy 1:12

*** Please NO double posting. If you'd like to have an answer to your question, visit the Computer & Website Forum at the link below. (Barnabas, your friendly BB Administrator) ***

http://www.baptistboard.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=forum;f=45;DaysPrune=1000

[ April 04, 2003, 06:57 PM: Message edited by: Barnabas7 ]