1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Never Ending "Stories"

Discussion in 'Free-For-All Archives' started by Gib, Mar 29, 2003.

1. Speedpass

Speedpass Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    But before he went to look for his checkbook, Ribb decided to log onto the Baptist Board

2. Gib

Gib Active Member

Before Ribb knew it he was posting away, sharing the good things in his life with all his fellow posters, knowing that this is where he belonged.

3. Aaron

Aaron Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Then all of a sudden a shot rang out!

4. WonderingOne

WonderingOne New Member

The shot whizzed past Ribb's head, and he looked around, trying to decide where it had come from. After a few minutes, he discovered that somebody had taken exception to the opinion he'd posted on the Music forum.

5. I Am Blessed 24

I Am Blessed 24 Active Member

Ribb scurried back to his friends thinking, "Wow! A virtual reality Baptist Board, maybe this is Not the place for me after all!". Hunting season in the forest is bad enough without having to duck cyber bullets too!

6. Gib

Gib Active Member

Ribb met with his friends and they all decided to go back to their homes until things calmed down. Once Ribb got back to his kingdom, he wondered why he ever left.

!!!!!!!! THE END !!!!!!!!!

Time for someone else start a "New Story". [​IMG]

7. I Am Blessed 24

Once upon a time there was a comic strip artist named Joe. His strips were about a little boy named John. One day Joe wanted John to climb up in a tree and rescue a cat. John started speaking to Joe from the page!!! He said, "no".

8. Speedpass

Speedpass Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Because he had seen too many cartoons like Tom and Jerry and Tweety and Sylvester where the cat always gets a bad rap.

9. I Am Blessed 24

Joe said he didn't like cats. John told Joe he was the writer and he could erase him anytime he wanted so he better climb that tree!

10. WonderingOne

WonderingOne New Member

Realizing that he would have to follow instructions if he wanted to continue living, Joe began to climb the tree. As he reached for the cat, he lost his footing and fell out of the tree, skinning his knees on the tree bark as he fell.

11. Gib

Gib Active Member

Then it occured to Joe, that he was the artist and John was the character. If anyone was going to climb a tree, fall out of a tree and get banged up, that it is going to be John.

12. I Am Blessed 24

John settled it. He erased Joe and decided to stop writing cartoons and go to work for the Humane Society.

********************THE END***********************

13. Gib

Gib Active Member

Growing up I loved to read the story book adventures of Pookster the Rooster.

14. I Am Blessed 24

The first book started out when Pookster the Rooster was born in the wrong pen. He was found waddling among the ducks and right there his identity crisis and his search for love and acceptance began.

15. Gib

Gib Active Member

After learning how to swim, Pookster,was the envy of all the other hens and roosters.

16. I Am Blessed 24

Poor Pookster! Since he looked like a rooster; but acted like a duck, his quest for his roots became harder. He was surely in a quandry as to what to do. Then he thought about paying a visit to Oliver the Owl, everyone said he was wise.

17. Gib

Gib Active Member

Oliver told Pookster not to worry about trying to hard and that he should just be himself.

18. I Am Blessed 24

Pookster didn't like Oliver the Owl's advice very much. He looked like a rooster and acted like a duck. He didn't KNOW who himself was! Since Oliver the Owl couldn't help him, he decided to go to Phillip the Pschycologist.

19. Gib

Gib Active Member

Dr. Philip did not have what Pookster needed to overcome is identity crisis. He suggested he talk to Sue and Gib, for they were the only ones left he could think of.

20. I Am Blessed 24

He went to Sue first and she told him if you look like a rooster and you sound like a rooster, you are probably a rooster....so stop swimming and start chasing hens!

******************* THE END **********************