1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Never Trumper Converted at Rally

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Aaron, May 10, 2016.

1. Aaron

Aaron Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    RUSH: So what was it about Trump supporters that converted you?

CALLER: Okay. One lady in line, her son was kidnapped by an illegal alien, but it wasn't 'til Michael that I talked to. He's an American-Asian. He was born in Vietnam in 1966. His mother was killed in '68 and he was an orphan in South Vietnam in an orphanage 'til 1975 --

RUSH: So you didn't feel like you were gonna get beat up at the Trump rally?

CALLER: No. But, anyway, this fellow, after Saigon fell, he was in a concentration camp for kids who are half Vietnamese, half American, and he finally was able to get here because of Ronald Reagan, and he said, "I lost my first home, I can't lose my second, and this is it, this is the final --"

RUSH: We'll have to extrapolate from there 'cause we are out of time.

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2016/05/09/never_trumper_converted_at_rally

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    That caller had self-id himself as a never trump - but his 16 yo son desperately wanted to go to the Trump rally - so dad reluctantly took him...

3. Rolfe

Rolfe Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    One person makes a claim. So what?