1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

New BB Forum Member from Florida here.

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Latver11Leader, Sep 22, 2019.

1. Latver11Leader

Faith:
    Baptist
    Krypton is, or was, the "Cuba" of the universe?! Well that explains it. I always suspected something was a little off with Krypton but never knew why. Dru-Zod was always telling Kal and I while we were playing laser tag, that our planet was the most dominant place ever, and we Kryptonians would never be defeated by any outsiders. He later joined the army, and after some time passed, became a big shot general. He was a little too arrogant for my taste, he was also a very horrible speller. He always came in last at the spelling bee every year, and disappointed his family members. Just plain sad. So I'm not really sure how he made the rank of general but anyways... So I am legal here? That's great news. After I left Krypton, it mysteriously exploded last I heard, so I wouldn't have anywhere else to go. Earth is actually pretty great compared to Venus and Mars, which were both underwhelming when I vacationed there a while back.

Kal changed his name to Clark, huh? Typical. Even while on Krypton he was pretty lame. He would always use his heat vision to cut through an iceberg or heat up an old woman's porridge. I wouldn't be surprised if he developed his personality after one of the characters from the Newsies. If I was to guess which character, I would probably say Crutchy. Yep, got to be Crutchy. Kal probably wears glasses to disguise himself as Clark, doesn't he? Wouldn't be surprised if he did. Well at least Kal is trying to blend in. Which is also my game plan as well. Upon entering earth, I chose a very rural, low populated, under the radar type of place to live in which you humans call Vermont.

So if you will pardon me, I shall check out the above link so that old Clark boy doesn't beat me at the "Fitting Into Earth" game.