1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

New Book: Black Gold Stranglehold

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by poncho, Nov 16, 2005.

1. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

SOURCE

2. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    The deep abiotic theory. [​IMG]

3. billwald

billwald New Member

Dinasaurs dying and ending up 10,000 ft below sea level being made into oil never did compute. I was taught in school that by year 2000 there wouldn be a drop of oil left in the ground.

4. johnp.

johnp. New Member

I thought oil came from the plants of the flood era. I have seen the imprint of leaves in coal. If oil is a natural by-product of the earth what evidence is there to suggest that an inflammable material can be produced by heat? :cool: It's the first thought that came to mind mind.

I like the 'source' though. Cool poncho.

Actions in the middle east deny the reports of oil shortage. The terrorists do not attack the oil refineries as they should if it is a vital resource. You can tell a lot from the way the enemy attack us.

America feels confident in attacking the middle east. Good. Democracy is good. As good as it comes.

Those nodding donkey's in Texas can nod a whole lot faster if need be.

john.

5. hillclimber

hillclimber New Member

My copy of that book just arrived, so I'll be able to read it in about 2 weeks.