1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

New ESPN Fantasy Football League

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by AF Guy N Paradise, Aug 11, 2006.

1. AF Guy N Paradise

AF Guy N Paradise Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Aloha and Howdy,

I have about 5 openings left in the ESPN league I created. ESPN is pretty neat and I prefer it to Yahoo and it is free as well. This particular league is head to head but a little more simpler than the other Yahoo ones on here. This league does not have individual defensive players. Here is the link below:

Click the link below to join:
    http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/tools/join?leagueId=181062&inviteId=AAAABAACw0YAAAfW%2F%2F%2F%2F%2FwAAAEw%3D

You do need to have a ESPN account, which is free as well. If the link does not work, send me your email address. I may have to directly send the link to each individual. God Bless and Go Broncos!!!!!

2. AF Guy N Paradise

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    BTW, the live draft is scheduled for late next Friday evening at 11 p.m. EST. We can always change settings of the league if enough people vote on it... Thanks.

3. AF Guy N Paradise

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Only 5 teams left...

Even if you don't join this league, you should go to ESPN and check out their mock draft live draft rooms. I just completed a mock draft live and it was pretty neat. They have made major improvements in their live draftroom.

4. TomVols

TomVols New Member

Looks like it's full.

5. AF Guy N Paradise

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    It is now, but I have been asking for awhile now.

Were you ever able to get a new team through our old league? I thought you were going to at least get a new team?

6. TomVols

TomVols New Member

No. So far, my understanding is the commish was going to take the temp on expansion. I was offered an existing team, but that owner changed his mind. I have not heard anything in a long time. If you can drop the commish a line for me, I'd appreciate it. I can't find his email again.

I've been away, so I missed the call for new people in this other league.