1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

New Hampshire a 'must-win' for McCain, says election expert

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by I Am Blessed 24, Dec 18, 2007.

1. I Am Blessed 24

I Am Blessed 24 Active Member

A prominent political scientist says the fate of Senator John McCain's presidential campaign rests on the New Hampshire primary. But if former Arkansas Governor Mike Huckabee wins the Iowa GOP caucuses a few days earlier, Dante Scala says "the whole deck of cards gets reshuffled in New Hampshire."

Former Massachusetts Governor Mitt Romney currently maintains a big lead over his GOP rivals in New Hampshire. The latest Concord Monitor poll has Romney at 31 percent support, followed by former New York Mayor Rudy Giuliani at 18 percent and Senator John McCain (R-Arizona) at 17 percent. A CNN-WMUR poll put Romney at 32 percent, with Giuliani and McCain well back at 19 percent.

CLICK HERE FOR THE REST OF THE STORY

2. Rubato 1

Rubato 1 New Member

Let's pray that the people of NH have enough wisdom to send McCain (down one of those beautiful rivers they have up there. No paddles, of course...) packing.

3. saturneptune

saturneptune New Member

Pretty much agree with that, but would like to see Romney sunk in NH.

4. Martin

Martin Active Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    I have not been able to have much trust in John McCain since his '00 meltdown on the Michael Reagan talk show. Michael asked McCain a question and McCain went crazy and then slammed the phone down. Around that time, McCain went to Virginia and made some very mean comments about Jerry Falwell. McCain, in my opinion, had a meltdown and I believe he could have another. When, or if, it happens I don't want him to be the most powerful leader in this country. Therefore, under no circumstance will I vote for or support John McCain.

Being a war hero, which McCain certainly is, does not make someone qualified to be President of the United States.