1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

New meaning for old verses

Discussion in 'Baptist Theology & Bible Study' started by Amy.G, Oct 15, 2007.

1. Allan

Allan Active Member

There are NO consequences in what you set forth because it was all incorrect. So your assumptions had no merrit.

Sarcasm?? What sarcasm? I did not wrote it with the intent of sarcasm , so if you read sarcasm it that was my intent at all.

It stills does not show what you are trying to ascribe to it. That being God loves them because He loves them. :confused:

#221 Allan, Oct 19, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 19, 2007
  2. Allan

Allan Active Member

Now Reformed, we have been through this a couple times already.

ALL men are given truth by God to believe or reject. What man does with the truths God gives him determines whether the Gospel itself is brought to them of distant lands where the Gospel is not. And THIS you can find many missionaries giving testimony of. However Remember in Romans 1 that nature and the conscience of man are used by God to reveal Himself to them and that disobeience brings forth Gods judgment (of which they know). So even in the basic truth THEY KNOW to repent, but repent unto whom? It is here God knowing their hearts has already sent forth a one to proclaim the fulness of the truth to them who are without the truth in full but not without the truth period, so as to be without excuse.
    Example - Much like Philip and the Etheopian.

Prevenient Grace - There IS such a thing :thumbs:

Of course men are dead in their tresspasses and sins, but this does not change the fact they are able to accept or reject truth because 'dead' is not the wooden literal meaning of the word :laugh:

BTW - How is your minstry going?

#222 Allan, Oct 19, 2007
  3. EdSutton

EdSutton New Member

A quote from another thread I read yesterday -
    Does that count as I do my little bit to get this thread to 30 pages?

And a quote from one today -
    Naw! Say it isn't so, 'Allan'!

Ed

#223 EdSutton, Oct 19, 2007
  4. Allan

Allan Active Member

:laugh: :laugh: Now that WAS funny. :laugh: :laugh: