1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

New Member Introduction

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Beliver, Dec 22, 2018.

1. Beliver

Beliver New Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    GM
    I am a new manner who has joined with a focus of Christ in the workplace and home. I am a believer and God provided me a miracle in saving me from cancer. I was stage OF with 6 months. I am now 3 years post treatment and Praise God still cancer free. There is much more detail but I was advised I had no hope surgery was out of the question. Yet God elected to cure me and through faith here I am
    My key areas of focus are women in Corporate Workplace, family, and God's healing.
    I welcome any questions and wish to be an active participant
    .I am part of a daily prayer group at my company where we send out a daily message to around 150 believers of diverse church allifilations selecting a verse offering testimony and prayer. Our focus is Christ and God's word.

• Like Like x 5
  2. rlvaughn

rlvaughn Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Welcome to the Baptist Board. I hope you find it a blessing.

3. tyndale1946

tyndale1946 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    My first Christian wife after 30 years of marriage died from Kidney Cancer... I was her care giver for four of the thirty... God sent me another Christian lady and after 11 years of marriage she developed Breast Cancer... I was her care giver too... God was merciful and spared her... She said after going through Cancer, that God gave her a mission... She is the Cancer Care and Compassion Group leader at our church for all types of Cancer... Never had cancer but have been affected by its devastation ... Welcome to the Baptist Board Beliver... Brother Glen:)

• Like Like x 2
  4. kyredneck

kyredneck Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Welcome to the BB... brother or sister?...

5. Dave G

Dave G Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Welcome, and may you find edification here, and comfort in the Scriptures.:)

6. JonC

JonC Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Welcome to the board.