1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

New page: Defense of the Faith

Discussion in 'Free-For-All Archives' started by Eric B, Aug 22, 2003.

1. Eric B

Eric B Active Member
    Site Supporter

Those who know me from the Music, Politics and Predestination boards may be familiar with my criticisms of certain doctrines in certain segments of Christianity, and my pages I have linked to. Now, to be fair, I have added a defense of the faith, that deals with the relativistic ideas we hear in pop-culture often, and the criticism of Christianity, or monotheism altogether.
    I have tried to come up with some unique arguments that you haven't really heard elsewhere. For one thing, I start from proofs of "sin" and moral guilt, because this is the concept they hate the most, and prove it from their own expectations of life. (They do acknowlede "right and wrong", when someone does something they don't like, for instance). Many Christians often defend the faith with "The Bible says", or something akin to "You know it's right, but refuse to accept it", or "You don't see because you don't believe", but these are not really proving anything.
    So I aim to give Christians ideas for arguments as well.

So what do you all think of it?
    relativity.html

2. Tazman

Tazman New Member

Where is RAKIM? [​IMG]

I don't know you, however, I would lovet the opertunity to understand your view poin. If you do respond please do not direct me to webpages and links. Just write down your opinion.

Thanks

Doom, Da, dom-ta-dom, Dah, dom-dom da, dom-dom da
    (Repeat) ;)

3. Eric B

Eric B Active Member
    Site Supporter

My pages express viewpoints on many things. What in particular do you want to understand?