1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

New Ten Page Limit on Politics Forum

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by NaasPreacher (C4K), Aug 10, 2005.

1. NaasPreacher (C4K)

NaasPreacher (C4K) Well-Known Member

After discussion by the Adminstrative Council of the Baptist Board it has been determined that we would benefit from a ten page limit effective with all new topics from 0700 EDT, 10 August, 2005. Current threads as of this time will not be affected.

Some time on page ten an administrator or moderator will issue a six hour warning declaring the earliest closing time of the thread. This will give each thread a limit of roughly 150 posts.

This does not affect the capacity of adminstrators/moderators to close any thread at their discretion.

Please PM me with comments or questions about this new policy. If necessary I will forward your comments to the Adminstrative Council.

Thanks,
    Roger
    C4K

2. Squire Robertsson

Squire Robertsson Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Since I worked with Roger and the other moderators of this forum on this policy, I want to throw this into the mix:

3. NaasPreacher (C4K)

NaasPreacher (C4K) Well-Known Member

Someone has requested that we include the following words of wisdom.

Please stay on topic, especially with the new limit. Posters can assist us with this by using the "Report Post" button if you see a thead wandering off topic.