1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

New Version: HD-JKV NT

Discussion in 'Bible Versions & Translations' started by franklinmonroe, Mar 5, 2016.

1. franklinmonroe

franklinmonroe Active Member

Have you heard about this somewhat recent (2012) new version? The High-Definition King James (HD-KJV) version of the New Testament was created by Pastor Ted Rouse (ISBN: 978-1-44974-289-8). Using a Greek Concordance and an English dictionary, almost every word in the KJV New Testament has been looked up and its expanded, clearer definition superimposed over the KJV word. Rouse replaces confusing vernacular and sentence structure with modern language and definitions of the words of the scripture built into the body of the text (from Internet: PR Web, December 2012) --

I want the New Testament to be as clear as can be in order to alleviate all the misconceptions and misinterpretations that arise when people don’t understand what God has really revealed,” Rouse says. “The book brings this message by simply using the actual definitions of the Bibles own words without compromising any of the truth.
    You can see a ample here --

https://play.google.com/books/reade...er&output=reader&hl=en_US&pg=GBS.PP6.w.3.2.21

2. TCassidy

TCassidy Late-Administator Emeritus
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Amplified Version Redux?

3. TCassidy

TCassidy Late-Administator Emeritus
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    By the way, that is the worst web page I have ever seen. If his books reflect the same level of mediocrity, no thanks. :)

4. franklinmonroe

franklinmonroe Active Member

The web page is run by Google Play (I think); plus, it is just a "sample".

By the way, thank you for being an Admin. I appreciate what you do for the BB.

• Like Like x 1