1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

New Wine is better then the Old

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by Benoni, Jul 5, 2010.

1. dan p

dan p New Member

No second coming ???

Hi Benoni , since I know that you do not be believe in the Second Coming , when the Tabernacle of Davis going to be Rebuilt ???

Rebuilt is His Third Coming , and give a verse ???

2. Benoni

Benoni Member
    Site Supporter

This is true there is no such thig as a "second coming" in any Bible I have read or any you have read, just another religious man made fable. You do a search in Bible Gateway and you will not find the word "second" coming in the same verse. There are many returns of the Lord. You want to know when. In His timing; not yours or mine.

If there is no second; why would there be a third? There are many returns of God.

3. Benoni

Benoni Member
    Site Supporter

Yes he did. I already explained about Adam.

4. Benoni

Benoni Member
    Site Supporter

Yes they will all hear and they will all see in God's timing not ours.

Romans 5:18-20 (Weymouth’s)
    It follows then just as the result of a single transgression is a condemnation which to the whole race, so also is the result of a single degree of righteousness is a life giving acquittal which extends to the whole race. (19) for as thought the disobedience of one individual the mass of mankind were constituted as sinners, so also though the obedience of one, the mass of mankind will be constituted righteous. Now law was brought in later on so that the transgression might increase, but sin increased, grace is overflowed.

1 Corinthians 15:22-24

22For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.
    23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.

5. Benoni

Benoni Member
    Site Supporter

All I have seen from you is your back side. If you do not like what I say then debate me. All you have done is cut and run. Try going after the message instead of the messenger. Your insults are personal and not base on scripture just like your message.

6. Benoni

Benoni Member
    Site Supporter

Please show me where I did not use scripture please? :praying:

7. Benoni

Benoni Member
    Site Supporter

My past post has been nothing but refuting you personal attacks does anyone here have a Bible? CAN you feel the love of Jesus. :love2::love2::love2::love2:

8. annsni

annsni Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

And this is not a personal attack?

I'm sorry but your attitude here stinks.

9. Benoni

Benoni Member
    Site Supporter

So does all of yours.

I am just reacting to all the love here. if you do not like the message go after the message; that is what I am doing. There is nothing worst to me then believe Jesus the Lamb of God has tuned into this monster worst then Stalin, Lenin and Mao who only killed millions; You all got Jesus torturing billions for ever and ever. You all God Jesus torturing billions and then you call it good news. There is no good news with eternal torture.

10. targus

targus New Member

Then it is your belief that all will eventually be in Heaven with God?

A simple yes or no will do.

11. annsni

annsni Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

The Scriptures are clear. You choose to not listen to them. God DID kill millions. Have you not read the Scriptures? Jesus Christ stated that there will be those left on the outside and not allowed in (Luke 13). Have you not read the Scriptures? Revelation is a pretty clear picture of the end. Have you not read it?

God is not a monster and if you think that the only way God can not be a monster is to forgo His holiness and turn from His Word, then you have a very different god than the One of the Bible.

12. Jedi Knight

Jedi Knight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Amen!:applause: