1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

News and Up Date from RD2.....

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by righteousdude2, Oct 16, 2011.

1. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    ....I will be taking my leave from the Board for next 90 days, or so, in order to finish my fourth book. This book will be a Christ based murder mystery novel, the first for me, and I look forward to getting it published and made available for those who follow my writings.

I want to take this opportunity to extend to each and everyone of you my warmest regards for a blessed and happy Thanksgiving holiday. And along that line, I want to ask that our Father grant each of you and your families a joyous Christmas holiday, and a blessed, prosperous, and healthy New Year.

I look forward to being actively back on the board in early 2012, so until then, please be safe, and take care.

And remember, as my Pastor challenges each of us after each Sunday morning service: "Go and sin no more!"

Shalom until 2012,

Pastor Paul