1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

News CCM

Discussion in '2000-02 Archive' started by tiggertoddy, Sep 4, 2002.

1. BrianT

BrianT New Member

I never said you were lying. In fact I earlier said I don't even care if these things are true or not.

If you spent as much time looking up "gossip" in a dictionary as you have replying to me, this thread would be over already. ;)

2. Ransom

Ransom Active Member

tiggertoddy said:

Gee, I am sorry. I guess the fact that I have worked 10 years within CCM isn't good enough for any of you ****, ********** *****!

I suppose I have to believe that, just because you say so. :rolleyes:

I guess that also means that because Jesus was crucified on the Cross, He doesn't know what he is talking about either??

Jesus I know, and Paul I know, but who are you?

[ September 04, 2002, 04:39 PM: Message edited by: Barnabas ]

3. BrianT

BrianT New Member

I can feel the love.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[ September 04, 2002, 04:40 PM: Message edited by: Barnabas ]

4. tiggertoddy

tiggertoddy New Member

That's too bad. Well, sorry to see that you are so hard-hearted. Well, enjoy telling that to the devil someday soon. Enjoy telling Jesus that He has to prove everything, intsead of just believeing Him. I mean, Jesus died on the Cross, but, unless you see it for yourself, you won't believe a Word of it. It's not just that, but, you wouldn't believe the OTHER people who worked with CCM who left it for THE VERY SAME REASONS THAT I DID. Hmmm. I must be nothing more than a groveling wanna-be who has to have others approval to live life, & to be a human. YOUR attitude is pathetic, and is to be expected.

5. Ransom

Ransom Active Member

tiggertoddy said:

Enjoy telling Jesus that He has to prove everything, intsead of just believeing Him.

You seem to want to compare yourself favourably to Jesus, but you forgot one important difference.

Jesus, unlike you, has credibility.

6. tiggertoddy

tiggertoddy New Member

I never said you were lying. In fact I earlier said I don't even care if these things are true or not.

If you spent as much time looking up "gossip" in a dictionary as you have replying to me, this thread would be over already. ;)
    </font>[/QUOTE]So, do you not care that some pseudo-christians are destroying God's message, or do you not care about that either?

7. Squire Robertsson

Squire Robertsson Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Putting on his Justice of His Grace's Peace hat, the Squire of Lower Duxis Abbey hands down this decision:
    Good night, I step away from the machine for a couple of hours and I come back to find a holy war [​IMG] is taking place on my forum. I'd move this over to the Music Forum (where it should have been started in the first place), but I won't hang this one on some body else. So, I am closing this thread forthwith.

I am as always y'r serv't for Christ's sake,
    Squire Robertsson of Lower Duxis Abbey
    Justice of His Grace's Peace