1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Newspaper Confirms Obama Lied on Planned Parenthood, Mammograms

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Revmitchell, Oct 27, 2012.

1. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    The Washington Post has confirmed President Barack Obama lied about the Planned Parenthood abortion business doing mammograms during comments the other night on the Jay Leno show.

Obama appeared on “The Tonight Show” Wednesday and suggested that Mitt Romney’s pledge to cut Planned Parenthood funding would deny women mammograms at Planned Parenthood.

Today, the Post confirmed no Planned Parenthoods perform mammograms.

The problem here is that Planned Parenthood does not perform mammograms or even possess the necessary equipment to do so. As such, the organization certainly does not “provide” mammograms in the strict sense. Instead, its clinics provide referrals and direct low-income women toward resources to help pay for the procedure.

These services are by no means unique to Planned Parenthood. In fact, the Susan G. Komen Foundation and the American Cancer Society provide them as well.

http://www.lifenews.com/2012/10/26/newspaper-confirms-obama-lied-on-planned-parenthood-mammograms/

2. Bob Alkire

Bob Alkire New Member

Nothing new here, from my reading about BHO.

3. SolaSaint

SolaSaint Well-Known Member

Thanks for this info, sadly liberals will swallow the lies and vote for Barry antway. Even if the 47% see this they won't care.

4. Oldtimer

Oldtimer New Member

Switch this around a bit.

Sadly liberals don't care about the lies and vote for Barry anyway. Even some (many/most?) of the 47% swallow the lies without question.

Also, sadly, since I'm now retired, I'm one of the 47%. However, I don't swallow the lies. Quite the opposite, as it makes me angry when I see the lies and half-truths, regardless of which side is presenting them. Right now, it seems that Barry's crowd has forgotten there is any thing that even remotely resembles honesty.

My hope is there are a few more 47%'s who do care about the truth.