1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

NFL draft...winners and losers.

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by webdog, Apr 28, 2007.

1. webdog

webdog Active Member
    Site Supporter

What do you think?

I would say my beloved Browns were A+. I'm not understanding the Miami Dolphins at all. Picking Ted Ginn because you "know the family"?!? A kick returner at #9? A 25 year old rookie Mormon QB as your "quarterback of the future"? At 25 he better be the QB of the present!

Getting Joe Thomas and Brady Quinn was pretty cool. The Browns' O-line should be much improved next year. We essentially added two players to the line with the addition of Thomas, as Shaffer can move back to right tackle where he naturally belongs. You then have Steinback at left guard, Fraley (or possibly Bentley if he doesn't need another surgery) at center, Seth Mckinney or Andruzzi at right guard, and Thomas and Shaffer manning the tackles. Along with Brady at QB, you have Jamal Lewis at RB, Kellen Winslow, Jurevicious and Braylon Edwards. The offense should be much improved.

2. Tom Bryant

Tom Bryant Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    The Browns did have a great draft. And like you, I am amazed at the Dolphins. I heard their GM got booed when he entered their draft party.

I'm a redskin fan and think they blew it by taking a defensive back when they needed a defensive line man to stop the run.

The Bucs blew it a while back they failed to fire Gruden.:laugh:

3. PastorSBC1303

PastorSBC1303 Active Member

I think the Browns by far had the best draft yesterday. I might have taken Adrian Peterson over Thomas, but you cannot argue with what they did.

I like the Bears picking up the best TE in the draft at the end of the first round!