1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

NFL Hall of Shame

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by robycop3, Aug 17, 2005.

1. robycop3

robycop3 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I'm gonna add TERRELL OWENS to that list. I mean, shoot, he never HAD to have signed the contract he now doesn't like. We ALL know he can play football, but the Eagles made it to the SB without him & lost WITH him(not his fault) so he's certainly NOT essential to the Eagles' getting there again.

WHAT'S HIS PROBLEM?????????????

Randy Moss may be working his way outta the HOS. Let's see how he acts during the season.

Ricky Williams? Wait-n-see. Right now, he's IN. I believe the accidental death of his friend Doak Walker affected him more than we know.

Who do YOU nominate for the Hall of Shame? Note: Rae Carruth shall be a permanent member unless/until he repents of his sin/crime.

2. robycop3

robycop3 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I see Lawrence Phillips is in trouble again. Perhaps a few years of cooling his heels in stir will either make him or break him.

3. Mission Man

Mission Man New Member

Lets make an NBA HOS. Iverson, Bryant, and Shaq. That should be enough to start it. haha.

4. Plain Old Bill

Plain Old Bill New Member

Korin Robinson unless he straightens out with his new team.Here is a young man with all of the talent in the world whao has let alcohol and drugs ruin what could be a hall of fame career.

5. OCC

OCC Guest

What did Shaq do wrong? I heard he helped arrest some woman beater or something.

NFL hall of shame? The New England Patriots...for winning super bowls. [​IMG]