1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

NFL Playoffs 2010 Are Here!

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by JPPT1974, Jan 5, 2011.

1. mets65

mets65 New Member

My observation is that Cutler is very apathetic torwards anything. I'm not a Bears or Broncos fan so I'm just giving my opinion on what I've observed and to people that aren't fans of those teams I think they feel the same way.

2. TomVols

TomVols New Member

TO be fair, this opinion is shared by more than a few. There was a reason Cutler didn't last in Denver, and not all of it can be blamed on McDaniel. If you can't stand the guy who can get you to the Super Bowl, you deal with it. They didn't think Cutler could, and thus they parted ways. That said, that shouldn't be a permanent knock against Cutler.

You cannot prove or disprove a negative. That's logic 101.

All we can say is, at the end of the day, here are the opinions as to what a stand up guy is, and here is our opinion as to whether or not Cutler is or is not that guy. The opinions come from all sources, some more knowledgable than others, but they are opinions nonetheless.

Andy, that's one game better than the Lions this year, and you said they were a few plays from being better than the Bears. Therefore, according to your logic, next year's Bears will be as good, if not better, than this year's Patriots! :laugh:

3. Andy T.

Andy T. Active Member

If healthy, the Lions will be at least 9-7 next year, probably 10-6 or 11-5 and make the playoffs. The NFC North may be one of the toughest divisions now, if the Vikings can rebound. Bears might finish last.

4. TomVols

TomVols New Member

Are the Packers leaving the division? :laugh:

5. Andy T.

Andy T. Active Member

No, the Packers will probably win the division but the Lions will get a wild card spot.