1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

NHRA fans?

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by dcorbett, Jun 6, 2008.

1. dcorbett

dcorbett Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Did you all see Hillary's first win? I did....and John Force is back!

Debbie Mc

2. ccrobinson

ccrobinson Active Member

That's one form of racing that I don't know enough about to speak intelligently about it. I don't know who Hilary is, but I do know who John Force is. In Nascar, the drivers who win the most generally aren't the most popular. But, John Force has won more matches and championships than anybody else and is/has been the most popular driver in the sport. How has he done this?

3. dcorbett

dcorbett Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    John Force had a horrible crash last season. It took 18 months of rehab, but he won his first final since that crash two weeks ago....He thanked God and his fans first of all.

Hillary Will won her first top fuel dragster finals two weeks ago. I was happy for her. She was crying when she got the trophy.

I love NHRA. My husband introduced me to it. One cylinder in a top fuel dragster has as much HP as an entire NASCAR engine! :tongue3:

We go to 2 races a year now. Denver (at Bandimere) in July and Vegas in Oct. That's our vacations, and that's all we can afford.

Debbie Mc

4. ccrobinson

ccrobinson Active Member

Debbie,

What site(s) do you visit for NHRA stuff? Just the NHRA website, or are there other ones you go to also?

5. dcorbett

dcorbett Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    www.nhra.com is the main one...sometimes I do searches on google for things like "Force Racing" and other ones.

Debbie Mc