1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Nice Ad from John McCain "Gods Children"

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by YOUTUBECANBESAVED, Jul 12, 2008.

1. YOUTUBECANBESAVED

YOUTUBECANBESAVED New Member

2. LeBuick

LeBuick New Member

Great ad... :thumbs:

3. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

#3 poncho, Jul 12, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 12, 2008
  4. YOUTUBECANBESAVED

McCain or Jesus that causes heartstrings???

Glen Beck is an entertainer/commentator he does not do investigative reporting plus he is pwned by the Mormon religion(a cult? or not a cult?)

Latinos in the United States are a blessing they believe in God they believe in family very few if any are even Muslim, they pay taxes, they fight wars, and they have more than 20 million in people power and with that they have already won.
    Why are baptist churches really emphasizing spanish and spanish serviced church? because they see the potential of discipling a good people, Like I said they are Welcome to church and charity in this nation and we should not just throw them to the curb.

Ronald Reagan(Gods agent) granted them mercy they should be granted mercy again.
    http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/264/

You need to realize they are coming to this country for God, Family, and Country and that is a winning combination to keep our country Judea-Christian. thank you

5. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

You need to wake up realize you're playing the devils advocate.

[FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]In a column dated March 25, 2006, by Ernesto Cienguegos titled "La Gran Marcha" surpasses all expectations," Cienguegos wrote: “What does the immense success of "La Gran Marcha" mean to Mexicanos and other Latinos? It simply means that we now have the numbers, the political will and the organizational skills to direct our own destinies and not be subservient to the White and Jewish power structures. It means that we can now undertake bigger and more significant mass actions to achieve total political and economic liberation like that being proposed by Juan José Gutiérrez, President of Movimiento Latino USA. Juan José Gutiérrez is proposing that the coalition that organized "La Gran Marcha" meet in Arizona or Texas on April 8 to "organize a mass boycott (huelga) against the economy of the USA" to take place on May 5 or 19.”

<snip>

[/FONT][FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]"We have an aging white America ... They are dying ...We have got to eliminate the gringo, and what I mean by that is if the worst comes to the worst, we have got to kill him." [/FONT][FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]Jose Angel Gutierrez, professor, University of Texas, Arlington and founder of the La Raza Unida political party.

SOURCE...

What ever Glenn Beck may be he's telling the truth. John McCain and global corporations support these organizations not because they want to be kind to immigrants but because they are just as easily used for greedy selfish and evil purposes as those who do not do their homework before falling for all the sweet sounding propaganda.

I repeat...[/FONT]You need to wake up realize you're playing the devils advocate.

Oh and BTW you seem to have been able to do some research on Glenn Beck alright so how is it you have failed to do the research on organizations like La Raza and Mehca? How do I know you haven't done your research? You complained about Beck's benefactors but said nothing about La Raza's benefactors. [FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]Here's a list.
    [/FONT]
    The Allstate Corporation
    Bank of America
    The Coca-Cola Company
    Citi
    Fannie Mae
    Freddie Mac
    Ford Motor Company
    General Motors Corporation
    PepsiCo Foundation
    The PMI Group, Inc.
    State Farm Insurance Companies
    UPS
    Univision
    Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.

SOURCE...

This is why John McCain is pouring this honey in your ear...he doesn't think you're smart enough to figure out he and his benefactors support racists and their agendas.[FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif] I'd say that he's insulting you right to your face. Same goes for Obama.
    [/FONT]

#5 poncho, Jul 13, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2008
  6. YOUTUBECANBESAVED

I don't know you at all pardon off the subject

Just one question and I will get a sense of where you are coming from and intend to go.

Do you believe 9/11 was a terrorist attack by Al Qaieda or was it a grand conspiracy?

I think the militants on both sides of the Latino question are very significant minority and the vast majority of Latinos are good people with honest ambitions
    to intergrate and build because of God,Family and Country.

I still agree with John McCain from the depths of basic morals gleaned from God and his word , that they are "Gods Children"

Again the most important thing for the church is to welcome them, save them, and desciple them.

By the Way , I am wide awake , I try to see the whole picture and not from the spiked up news of conspiracy around every corner. I am more optimistic that the Gospel for Latinos will work and churches who have spanish services see that, and are convicted in their spirit to work to that end to bring them into the fold and
    strengthen our nation with God,Family, and Country.

Baptists making beautiful noise in Es Spanol
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2Hmda37Qpk

7. YOUTUBECANBESAVED

I like to read, listen, and watch just an addition on tolerance

[​IMG]

http://youtube.com/watch?v=OkzKpjAPq9A
    http://search.barnesandnoble.com/booksearch/imageviewer.asp?ean=9780385512848&MICTID=27

Best selling author and international law expert Amy Chua joins host John Bersia to talk about America's role now and in the future as what she calls "a hyper power", one of the few societies to truly dominate the world. The trick to success, openness toward other societies.

I agree we are a "Hyper Power" but we could slip back to just being a super power if we do not become tolerant and incorporate others into building and prospering. The Good News is that we would be able to preach the real "Good News" to these people we are tolerant too.

8. dragonfly

dragonfly New Member

I enjoyed the video, thanks! :thumbs:

9. Dragoon68

Dragoon68 Active Member

It's in the wrong language unless he's running for President of Mexico!

10. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Naw, if you were really awake and informed the way you say, then...

1.) You'd already know I'm right about John McCain's support for racist organizations. Because you'd have done your homework.

And

2.) You wouldn't be trying to end any reasonable discussion by hiding behind the "conspiracy weapon". Which, just goes to further show you haven't done your homework.

11. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Either you've taken the time to do your homework and found out I'm right or you've ran out of excuses to support the men and their corporate benefactors who support and encourage racist organizations. Which is it?

12. YOUTUBECANBESAVED

"Either you've taken the time to do your homework and found out I'm right or you've ran out of excuses to support the men and their corporate benefactors who support and encourage racist organizations. Which is it?"

I have pretty much listened to the voice of tolerance like I say , I do not see a grand conspiracy of La Raza and Corporate America the average Latino that makes up the majority and not the minority that you are concerned with are more interested in Faith,Family, and Country in this case their new country. Again my emphasis is that it is a spiritual opportunity for judea-christian americans. I think our country will perish if it does not embrace tolerance and intergrate these people into the Hyper-Power that we are right now. These people have paid their dues in hard work and taxes plus they are fighting in our wars. Sorry Poncho I just don't see this grand conspiracy of La Raza and Corporate America but don't let it get you down because it is going to happen because they have the population and just pure power in numbers and I see that as being organized and just plain biblical.

#12 YOUTUBECANBESAVED, Jul 20, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 20, 2008
  13. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

First, define tolerance.

Second what kind of "Hyper-Power" has to borrow money from a tiny island nation like Japan just to keep it's wars going? America isn't a "Hyper-Power" it's the greatest debtor nation on the planet and in case you haven't noticed we're broke.

We can't even feed or clothe ourselves as a nation we're so dependent on other nations now, thanks to "free trade" which plays a big part in encouraging illegal immigration to begin with. Mexico is one of the richest nations in resources there is yet the people are dirt poor while the elite are filthy rich shouldn't you be more concerned about the inequality and greed that drives Mexico's people here?

Don't the people of Mexico owe it to themselves to take back their own country from corrupt politicians and transnational power brokers?

What good are we really doing the people of Mexico by supporting their tyrants with our tax money?

Are we teaching them to fish (as is biblical) or are we just giving them our fish so we can feel good about ourselves for a minute?

You don't see a grand conspiracy because you don't have the heart to check it out for yourself. It's right there in black and white on their very own websites and documents.

I don't let those who choose to remain ignorant get me down so don't cop a superiority complex over it or anything. Seeking the truth is biblical yet you seem to be fixated on accepting all the corporate and liberal feel good propaganda at face value while purposely ignoring the truth.

Not very consistent for a person who tries to make others believe they're only interested in upholding biblical principles IMHO. But don't let it get you down I see alot of that around here so you aren't alone.

#13 poncho, Jul 20, 2008
  14. YOUTUBECANBESAVED

Latinos see a light and hope in America

Seeking the truth is biblical yet you seem to be fixated on accepting all the corporate and liberal feel good propaganda at face value while purposely ignoring the truth.

I am fixated on acceptance and using the opportunity to love these people that amazing power I believe will transform them into amazing Americans with a judea-christian outlook which they have a headstart on. The truth is experiential wisdom is that Hyper-Powers always come out ahead if they are tolerant and incorporate others usually the best and brightest but in this case these people have earned my respect with hard work, faith, family,fighting for us in war etc.

One day if you have any kin and they marry a Latino and you are invited to their wedding perhaps your own son or daughter, then you will grasp that no man can be an island and you will more than glad to call these people family.

15. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Then I'd think you'd be more interested in helping to stop their exploitation by their own leaders and people like John McCain and his transnational corporate benefactors.

So far though I'm thinking it has more to do with you feeling good about yourself and reading your own posts than helping others. :smilewinkgrin:

BTW, you haven't even attempted to answer my questions. But, I expected as much so you didn't let me down.

#15 poncho, Jul 20, 2008
  16. YOUTUBECANBESAVED

God speaks to (an impression of His help)

Not 5 minutes I wrote my last response , I was channel surfing came across this Movie on TCM.

God Works in Mysterious Ways!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QS7wWzwak4[​IMG]

Affirmation? for me it is and tolerance is the way to go

Praise be to the Lord Jesus Christ!

17. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Great now answer my questions.

18. YOUTUBECANBESAVED

The name of this movie is "West Side Story"

First time I have ever seen this movie it was amazing , amazing even more in the middle of debate about Latinos and tolerance and this grand impression shows up right in front of me.

[​IMG]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpdB6CN7jww&feature=related

okay the Movie is ending anyone one can check the TCM schedule for today 20/JUL/08

I am not making this up!

Edit: That was one amazing movie with a great message, why haven't I ever seen it before?

#18 YOUTUBECANBESAVED, Jul 20, 2008
  19. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member