1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Nigeria Need Jesus.

Discussion in 'Evangelism, Missions & Witnessing' started by Pastor Godstime, Apr 29, 2004.

1. Pastor Godstime

Pastor Godstime New Member

Dearly Beloved.

Blessing and greetings to you in the Name of our Lord savior Jesus Christ. I navigate your website, I am happy of the work you are doing in
    reaching others with the word of God. Feeling a heavy burden for the lost souls, and helping the saint to mature in faith, I pray for a mighty revival of the gospel of faith in Nigeria.

I will be glad if your Ministry could help us with Bibles and Tracts for our National crusade in Nigeria "God's Hour For Nigeria" Theme: Total
    Restoration, in reaching the poor in heart who are hungry and thirsty for the word of God, reaching the unsaved for Jesus.
    http://www.spreadthewordministries.org

Many people are starving for the word of God. Can you possibly imagine or comprehend what it would be like to be hungry for the word of God and
    not have that word in book form to read.

God will bless you to help the poor with His word.

In His service.

Rev. Evbota Idemudia Godstime.
    Spread The Word Ministries.
    P.O Box 11827
    Benin City
    Edo State
    Nigeria.

Please Navigate our Website:
    http://www.spreadthewordministries.org

2. mr. messy

mr. messy New Member

Dear Brother. My wife is a Registered Nurse in Indiana and she has met African ladies who are pregnant. In reading your letter I was reminded of an African man from Zambia who is attending our church. He wants to bring his wife and 3 children to the USA to be with him. I am praying for revival here in the States and in other countries too. Thanks for reading, Mr. Messy

3. Ben W

Ben W Active Member
    Site Supporter

Lord, send revival to Nigeria.