1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

No Bounce: Bush Job Approval Unchanged by War Speech

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by ASLANSPAL, Jun 30, 2005.

1. OCC

OCC Guest

Where did I say anything negative? If you think your energy/life is best spent here pulling rabbits out of your hat and falsely accusing me of something...all I can say is I will pray for you. But maybe I won't.

2. OCC

OCC Guest

Boy the false accusations and condemnation are just flying through the site at warp speed today eh people? All I know is it ain't me doin it...

3. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Happy Canada Day to you and your fellow Canadians, KJ. [​IMG]

4. Enoch

Enoch New Member

[​IMG]

Praying for you KingJames! Jesus can set you free! [​IMG]

5. OCC

OCC Guest

Thanks Ken. [​IMG]

Haha now that I've calmed down Enoch I can forgive you for saying what you did. It really had no basis in reality and what I said in my post proves such. But anyways...that's niether here nor there...thanks for your prayer.

6. Baptist in Richmond

Baptist in Richmond Active Member

Okay..........to which facts are you referring?

Exactly what qualifies him as "one of the greatest Presidents of our time?" How about some "facts" (your word) to back that up?

How about some "facts" here as well? Perhaps you could give us some examples, rather than the contumely you have provided here......

Again, how about some "facts?"

A fine example of abject fatuity, nothing more. Here is what King James said between your posts to this discussion:

As you were the one who made the statement, please show us where King James gave a "tedious negative opinion" about our country.

Regards,

BiR (waiting for those "facts")

7. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Riddle me this Batman...when is a leader not a leader?

ans...when he is a follower of the members of the same group as the opposition.