1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured No, Jeb Bush Is Not the Wiser Bush Brother

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Crabtownboy, Jun 16, 2015.

1. InTheLight

InTheLight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
  2. kyredneck

kyredneck Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    The only thing 'done' here is you've shown the extent of your dishonesty in misrepresenting me and that you don't know the difference between the right and the left. At no time have I ever said that "Obama is the product of rich Jewish neocons".

Again, you show your dishonesty. You ask me this loaded knee jerk question that I mistakenly answered assuming there was more substance to you than to accost me for answering it. I assure you I'm no more a 'conspiracy theorist' than was Eisenhower when he warned us of the dangers of the military industrial complex which is where we find ourselves today.

3. wpe3bql

wpe3bql Member

This is why I've never voted for a GOP candidate for President since I was first eligible to vote in the 1968 election.

There were only two exceptions to this, and they were in 1980 & 1984.

Say what you want about the GOP presidents, but with that one exception, they are all just Democrat Lights. :BangHead:

4. kyredneck

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
  5. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Two observations:

"Smart" and "wise" are not even closely related.

"Neocons" and "Conservatives" are not the same thing.

6. 777

777 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Neocon this, neocon that - it means a Jew that is pro-war and that's all it means.

There is no way - put Jeb on the ballot and he will lose badly to anybody. He thinks he's running for president of Mexico and I wish he was.

7. kyredneck

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    http://www.baptistboard.com/showthread.php?p=2227636#post2227636
    "By neo-con I mean, broadly, purveyors of the war industry and adherents to The Project for the New American Century “Statement of Principles”. I think that's the general use/intent of the term nowadays."

But granted, Dubya had more than his share of those you describe as his advisors, which is probably the roots of that definition:

A List of prominent Jewish Neocons and their role in getting the U.S. into Iraq and Homeland Security

...and Jeb has actually recruited some of these onto his foreign policy team; a very telling humongous blunder on his part, imo.

#27 kyredneck, Jun 17, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 17, 2015
  8. Jedi Knight

Jedi Knight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Yes he is a Mexican in heart "like the white chick trying to be a black chick" and speaks Spanish at home. He will have us convert to Mexico's ghetto before he would restore our language.

#28 Jedi Knight, Jun 17, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 17, 2015
  9. OldRegular

OldRegular Well-Known Member

I have been a Conservative all my 84 years. Please explain the difference between neocon and Conservative.

10. church mouse guy

church mouse guy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Thanks! There have been a couple of us who have been saying that about the definition of neo-con for ten years on this board to no avail.

I was astonished to read this morning that Jeb is a Roman Catholic.

Jeb is still the establishment candidate for President. The establishment GOP does not want someone like Cruz. Notice how Krauthammer puts Cruz down all the time, for example.

Hillary may have serious medical issues. She had a concussion followed by blood clots in the brain and Bill said the other day that for six months it was uncertain if she was going to improve. She looks tired. She talks about going back to the days of Bill's presidency so long ago and so far away. She just does not seem to have any plans or any ideas except those of twenty years ago in the last century and the last millennium.

11. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

A neocon is created when you mix a Wilsonian (make the world safe for democracy) progressive, a paranoid cold warrior and a zionist fanatic.

One doesn't have to be a "Jew" to be a neocon, but one does have to be paranoid, easily frightened and willing to be mislead by the same lies and fear mongering over and over and over and over again.

Jeb Bush Exposed Part 1 – His Top Advisors Will Be the Architects of His Brother’s Iraq War

http://libertyblitzkrieg.com/2015/02/18/oligarch-rules-jeb-bush-surrounds-himself-with-the-architects-of-his-brothers-iraq-war/

#31 poncho, Jun 18, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 18, 2015
  12. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Oh, I didnt realize that SC had a Conservtive party.

13. Crabtownboy

Crabtownboy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    No need to explain the difference if you are already a conservative. However here is an explanation of Neocon or Neoconservative.

14. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Yea well if it is in wiki then is must be gospel.:rolleyes:

15. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Words in bold have been changed to prove a point.

16. 777

777 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Alright, so a neo-con is usually a Jew, but Scooter Libby and Jeb Bush are both non-Jewish neo-cons?

Okay, well, are the Clintons neo-cons by your definition? I'd always considered all of the Bush family to be establishment New England Rockefeller Republicans.

No matter, no Jeb, and that's not even his real name but I guess it sounded folksy or something when he used that the first time he decided to run for office and it stuck.

He's awful all-around but I can see why the left want him to get the GOP nomination - he'd convince Republicans to vote for Hillary or stay home. Jeb is clueless, he thinks he can win the "hispanic" vote? Lol, what he needs to do instead is to worry about making Republicans and conservatives vote for him but then I think Rubio could do a much better job of that - at least Marco doesn't blabber in Spanish every day.

His Mexican wife is an Imelda Marcus wannabe and she can still barely speak English after being in this country for decades. Then there's his stupid support of Commie Core and the way he did Terry Schiavo. No more Bushes - church is right when he said Hillary was stale but Jeb is just decomposed altogether.

17. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Biggest difference is that so called neocons spend like liberals. I'd bet the farm you're fiscally conservative.

Democrats are equally as hawkish as "neocons", but try much harder to hide it.

18. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

They aren't doing a very good job of it.

#38 poncho, Jun 22, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 22, 2015
  19. OldRegular

OldRegular Well-Known Member

So you are telling me that Dick Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld, Paul Wolfowitz, John Bolton, Elliott Abrams, Richard Perle were former leftists. You can't be serious Mr. Crab!

20. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

That's the old definition of neocon.

This one is more up to date and accurate . . .