1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Noam on the political scenery

Discussion in 'Other Discussions' started by Earth Wind and Fire, May 31, 2019.

1. GoodTidings

GoodTidings Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    No, it's cause I am right and the fact that you would post things from such a disgusting person only demonstrates your absolute hatred of Trump. It's obvious to any objective person. You hate Trump and have demonstrated such ever sense I have been here.

If you hate Trump, and you do, just have the integrity and strength of your convictions to man up and tell the truth and admit your obvious hatred of Trump.

2. Earth Wind and Fire

Earth Wind and Fire Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist

3. Earth Wind and Fire

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    You have some major malfunctions going on. Man, that’s apparent. Yea I will study Chomsky to get his opinion and I will watch trump to see what he and his party is doing politically and I will study the Democrats to see what they are doing just like I study the Brits and Brexit what is.... this is all to stay informed, but I’m not involved with any political party and I have no allegiance to either. And it’s even more evident because I’ve just been given my wife’s life back from cancer. So I’m planning my life in my golden years what ever that means, plant my garden, raise my dogs and chickens ... and that will be free of politics, formal religion, etc. I live my life on my own terms and enjoy it immensely.

4. GoodTidings

Faith:
    Baptist
    No, I have no malfunctions. You simply lack the manhood to tell the truth. You posted from two individuals, Kulinsky and Chomsky, both of whom are Marxists. I study people too. And you posted from both of them without any qualifications about them. Given your past rhetoric about Trump, you have already made your feelings about him pretty obvious. If you have studied out Chomsky and you still post the clap trap that he espouses, that makes it even worse.
    If you had a legitimate point to make in that video, you could have posted anyone else to make that point, but you posted a extremely vile man who not only hates Trump, but hates this country and you posted it from the account of Kulinski who is a man all about destroying our country. So you can try to cover it all up with what amounts to "nothing" post, but your true beliefs come out in the kind of garbage from an anti-Christian, anti-America radical that you posted as the OP in this thread on a Christian board, no less.

And yet you insist on posting in and starting threads on politics.

So you don't really want the Lord in your life and you want life on your terms. That would explain why you would post something from an anti-Christian. One day, you will stand accountable to the Lord and you will find that living life on your terms will serve you well in eternity. You have to face eternity without God and without hope in eternal destruction.

5. church mouse guy

church mouse guy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Good thinking! China will be exporting Tesla one of these days.

As for pumping your own gas, the biggest problem is finding a pump that is not out of order. Also, a lot of people try to steal your card info electronically. Another problem is finding good coffee at a station.

Indiana has a lot of people who vote in both Indiana and Florida and anywhere else that they own property.

6. Earth Wind and Fire

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Wow .... By your own statements, you got some major problems ... a ton of them. I don’t know, maybe you need a physic. You come off really hateful. So let me be blunt with you, I don’t care! Got that. So go take a long run at a short pier.

7. Earth Wind and Fire

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Aren’t Tesla’s made in India? Anyway, I only pay cash for gas.

8. Earth Wind and Fire

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Oh and I make my own coffee. There is a guy down the block who does his own roasting and I buy the beans from him. Put it in a big mug in the morning.... or if I get the time I make breakfast for my lovely wife, my dogs and myself. Fresh eggs from my chickens, bacon, coffee. No nasty gas station coffee for this old buck.

9. GoodTidings

Faith:
    Baptist
    I am not being hateful at all. I simply reflect a level of honesty that you don't possess the integrity to face up to.

10. Earth Wind and Fire

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Who made you God again?

11. GoodTidings

Faith:
    Baptist
    Why do you reject God and choose to live life on your terms?

12. Earth Wind and Fire

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Are you questioning My Salvation?