1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

non-citizens should vote but not the military?

Discussion in '2006 Archive' started by Ps104_33, Nov 3, 2006.

1. Ps104_33

Ps104_33 New Member

2. Not_hard_to_find

Site Supporter

This is an education for me. I was not aware that non-citizens could vote in the United States. But it will be to the library for me, I will not pay to support this movement.

3. Walguy

Walguy Member

Democrats want everyone who they think might vote Democratic to be able to vote: immigrants, felons, the deceased, the non-existent, anything that can increase their vote total. At the same time, they will do everything in their power to inhibit the voting of those who are likely to vote Republican, such as people in the military.
    The ultimate example of this came in Florida in 2000. At the very same time that they were in Democratic areas doing recounts and sanctimoniously chanting EVERYONE'S VOTE SHOULD COUNT! as they were busy defying Florida law by trying to count any slight scratch in an Al Gore chad as a vote for him, their lawyers were in court using every technicality available to exclude as many of the military absentee ballots as possible. As Mark Belling, Milwaukee talk radio host and occasional guest host for Rush Limbaugh has observed, "To be a liberal is to be a hypocrite."
    (Btw, my personal favorite example of this was in 1991 during the Clarence Thomas hearings, when at the very moment that Ted Kennedy was saying to the Republican members of the Judiciary Committee concerning Anita Hill, "Shame on you for not believing her," the Kennedy family lawyers were hard at work digging up dirt to discredit the woman who was accusing his nephew of sexual assault. Obviously only women who accuse REPUBLICANS are to be believed without question, in the liberal mindset.)

4. El_Guero

El_Guero New Member

They used to troll graveyards for voters . . .

5. Terry_Herrington

Terry_Herrington New Member

:sleeping_2: