1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

North American Union -- connecting the dots

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by poncho, Jul 28, 2007.

1. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

My previous article on this website explains in detail the lead up to the North American Union under the pretense of the Security and Prosperity Partnership (SPP) and the cleverly disguised methods the governments of Mexico, Canada and the United States have used and will continue to use to change the face and the future of our North American continent.

The upcoming, so-called SPP Conference in Montebello, Quebec from August 20-21 will bring the leaders of the three countries together to ‘ratify’ the SPP, about which their respective citizens know almost nothing. This is all part of a carefully laid out plan, and is no accident. Our government leaders are not at all interested in discussing this issue with the people who elected them. Democracy with a different twist.

The media is complicit in this fascist act by government in collusion with the corporate multinationals, and have either refused to publish anything relevant, or have glossed over the entire issue in true lapdog fashion.

For further background information of the effects on Canada because of the impending North American Union, you can do no better than to read Maude Barlow’s “Too Close for Comfort” wherein Ms Barlow provides painstaking and shocking facts into the economic pillage that will affect all citizens except the wealthiest of the elite.

The purpose of this article is to analyze what else is going on in our countries right now, and then to determine what relationship this activity has with the NAU. I am stating up front that these arguments will be conjectural but need to be addressed.

Continue...

2. Analgesic

Analgesic New Member

Americans won't want to join with Mexico and Canadians won't want to join with the United States. Not about to happen anytime soon.

3. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Probably not if given a choice. There is always some type of "problem" that pops up that encourages people to accept if not demand (reaction) the "solution" the elites already have in the works for us.

#3 poncho, Jul 28, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 28, 2007
  4. Analgesic

Analgesic New Member

The potentiality certainly exists, but it would take an awfully huge problem to make it happen. I do think a central currency might be on the way (though it certainly won't be called an "Amero"), but that and some increased economic ties are all that's reasonably plausible for the time being, even account for manipulative nature of certain elites.

5. 2 Timothy2:1-4

2 Timothy2:1-4 New Member

I believe there are those who are trying to make this happen. Sometimes i wonder if ther are those who throw conspiracy ideas out there to distract from what is really going on so it will slide in under the radar. (Not you poncho)

Any way how is that for a conspriacy theory? Its my first.:thumbs: