1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

North American Union

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by 2 Timothy2:1-4, Aug 21, 2007.

1. 2 Timothy2:1-4

2 Timothy2:1-4 New Member

2. Rufus_1611

Rufus_1611 New Member

2 Timothy,

You're not beginning to believe all of this conspiracy mumbo jumbo are you?

I brought Previs' comments up in December. Here are some highlights of how folks responded...
    I pray you're getting your skin toughened in preparation for how folks handle these kinds of "conspiracy theories".

Grace and peace to ya.

3. 2 Timothy2:1-4

2 Timothy2:1-4 New Member

You are at least consistant in your thought process. You attribute these agendas to way to many people. Everybody in government and everybody in large businesses are not involved in this. This morning I was listening to an interview with an economist out of Orlando Fl on the radio who supports this agenda but stated that he has seen no movement on this agenda out of congress.

In the same token it is not all or nothing with me either. I have stated in replys to Ponchos posts that I am quite aware of the NAU agenda. But I do not see it being bought in to by all the people that folks like you attribute it to. I see the government being far less involved in this than you.

As far as believing in conspiracies, I suppose two people could huddle together to conspire to accomplish something. But it becomes nutty when it is attributed to people in which there is no evidence to support their inclusion, and then to start drawing in people based on generalities, weak incidental evidence, and presuppositions. That is just wacko.

4. Rufus_1611

Rufus_1611 New Member

Congress isn't in on this one, which is a key reason for why this agenda is so sinister. However, congress is just as responsible for they are party to being a check on the executive and they have done little to nothing to remove this treasonous executive branch.

Btw...who are all the many people you believe I have attributed these agendas to?

I guess it depends on what you are calling government. How does the joining together of three nations occur without government involvement?

I don't know about all that however, to take three nations and join them into one without bringing this matter before congress and a public debate...well if that isn't done by more than person and done very quietly...well than that would be a far more amazing thing to believe.