1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

North Carolina goes blue: Woo Hoo!

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by YOUTUBECANBESAVED, Nov 6, 2008.

1. YOUTUBECANBESAVED

YOUTUBECANBESAVED New Member

2. donnA

donnA Active Member

and tis is politics? boy they take basketball seriously there don't they.

3. Bible-boy

Bible-boy Active Member

And you post yet another clear violation of BB Posting Rule 12.:BangHead:

4. YOUTUBECANBESAVED

Sorry bout that mr. bible boy, I know it must be hard for you

Lets do it this way:

North Carolina went blue:Woo Hoo!

hahahahahaha:laugh:

5. YOUTUBECANBESAVED

Wake Forest loves President Barack Obama

Woo Hoo! thank you Wake Forest youth and students for voting Barack Obama

:wavey:

"It is a new day," real estate broker Sibrina Roberts, who is black, declared as she emerged from a Wake Forest polling place Tuesday into a cold, persistent rain after casting her vote for Obama.

I’d say people are really passionate. I didn’t see that in 2004,” said Chinu Dama, a Wake junior. “I think people are really emotionally involved in the campaign.”

Before the rally began, the line of students and other attendees stretched in a long line around the edge of the quad, finally converging in a large group that spread across much of its southern end. On the front steps of Reynolda Hall, supporters held signs that said “WFU (heart) Joe” or, simply, “Hope.”

Woo Hoo! Wake Forest and Woo Hoo! Blue Tarheel students thankyou very much for turning out in mass!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=coJx-DHJHVs (Look at all those Wake Forest students! thankyou Wake Forest for making Barack Obama our President , blessings in Jesus name)

<derogatory remarks PA deleted - LE>:tonofbricks:

#5 YOUTUBECANBESAVED, Nov 6, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 6, 2008
  6. Bible-boy

Bible-boy Active Member

Kinda shoots a hole in the idea that Jim1999 put forward about all the former KKK states going for McCain doesn't it?:tonofbricks:

7. JustChristian

JustChristian New Member

There is hope for our future.

8. Bible-boy

Bible-boy Active Member

Why are you singling me out? Just because I called you on your continued violation of the BB Posting Rules you agreed to abide by when you joined the site? As to the rest of your post:

First you need to learn a bit about NC geography and the difference between Wake Forest, NC and Wake Forest University (in Winston-Salem, NC). Second, you need to understand that WFU is a liberal stronghold in NC. Third, if you will look at the voting precinct results I think you will find that the one in Wake Forest, NC closest to SEBTS will clearly have gone for McCain. Just ask former liberal Mayor Mackie about the conservative voting power at the polls near SEBTS. ;)

#8 Bible-boy, Nov 6, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 6, 2008