1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Not Goodbye, Just Not As Much!

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by righteousdude2, Aug 14, 2013.

1. JonC

JonC Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist
    What about privacy fences, at least hedges?:tongue3:

I wish you the best and look forward, as usual, to reading your posts...when you pop in.

2. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Privacy fences for sure. I too look forward to running into you also , shalom!

3. preachinjesus

preachinjesus Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Some folks noticed, we just don't say much about these things. :)

4. Rippon

Rippon Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    You are such a hypocrite rd2. It was just on the 19th of August that you said "God bless" to me and then you come up with the above trash on August 22.

I had made the observation that you made a big deal out of deciding to spend less time on the BB back in August of 2013. In that month you had started 24 threads --which is far more than the average BB'er. In the month of August in 2014 you initiated a whopping 61 threads. So your presence here has increased substantially -- you have not taken a lower profile. I'm just pointing out the obvious inconsistency between what you say and what you actually do.

5. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]