1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Not-So-Smooth Operator

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Arbo, Apr 1, 2012.

1. saturneptune

saturneptune New Member

Most think you are right. I have been bombarded by private messages and thread comments that my comments are too rigid and radical. You are right, I do need to step back, as the insults are unnecessary.

Romney is nothing but a reflection of our pathetic state of affairs. It is obvious that most on this board do not consider the character of Romney to have crossed the line of decency. Where is that line for you, and can you describe it? It is theoretically somewhere between Obama and Romney.

2. Aaron

Aaron Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I'll take a Mormon over a Marxist any day.

3. InTheLight

InTheLight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    "Romney would build up to 15 more ships per year" and "deploy a full missile defense shield", "put more carriers in the area", "repeal ObamaCare", "deport illegal aliens", "build the Fence", "cut taxes", "lower tax rates", eliminate capital gains taxes on middle class", etc. etc.

These are all statements of what Romney might do. But you shrug it off, as predicted.

I've said all I need to say about it in post "X" over in Thread "Y". You should go and read it or read these articles, then come back and we can discuss it.

http://www.mittromney.com/issues
    http://www.ontheissues.org/

A lot of the paint that you are smearing around using that super broad brush is getting on you.

Since I don't watch the news your question is moot.

Ah yes, the pattern is complete. Shrug off any evidence that harms your assertions and then break out the insults. Gotta hand it to ya--very true to your character.

#23 InTheLight, Apr 3, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 3, 2012
  4. Bobby Hamilton

Bobby Hamilton New Member

What is truly said is that our choice has to be one of those.

5. saturneptune

saturneptune New Member

Really, not as consistant as you. Character is standing up for what is right and honest. That does not mean supporting a person without character for President. What is consistant is that you live in a liberal state and support liberal candidates.

By the way, your links to Romney are not factual, but are an advertisement for Romney. His record as governor of Massachusetts is a fact. I provided plenty of links on facts.