1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Nuts

Discussion in 'Jokes & Humor (Clean)' started by SGO, Apr 26, 2021.

1. SGO

SGO Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Thinking that this presidential candidate needed to show a more human side of himself and improve his popularity, his committee advised him to visit an old age home and chat with the residents.

The candidate walked into the room of an old kind looking man. With the cameras whirring, the nominee was surprised when the old man smiled at him and offered him some peanuts from a bowl on the table. “Thank you”, said the nominee. He took a few and ate them.

After being offered more for the 3rd time the candidate asked the kind old fellow, “Why don’t you have some with me?”

“Oh, no thank you. “ The old fellow replied. “I can’t eat them. I don’t have any teeth.”

“So why do you have them?” asked the candidate. “Oh, I like the chocolate around it.” he replied. - Submitted by Don Hathaway

2. RighteousnessTemperance&

RighteousnessTemperance& Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    ... "Oh, I like to suck the chocolate off them," he replied.