1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

NYT on Benghazi - Diluting the facts???

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by righteousdude2, Dec 30, 2013.

1. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    The truth is ... it doesn't matter is Al Quida or some faction of a terrorist group attacked the Consulate ... THE MOST IMPORTANT FACTS ARE:

1) It was a terrorist attack...

2) And Obama did nothing to send in reinforcements prior, to the attack and during the attack!

The NYT is another media henchman for the administration, attempting to lead the people away from the truth. The truth is: Obama sat by and allowed the unadulterated murder of our Ambassador, and three devoted men hired to protect the Ambassador until help could arive!

The NYT doesn't have a clue! And they certainly don't care! :tear:

I don't know about the rest of you, but I am growing weary of the media and their attempts to help Obama hide the truth about Benghazi.

This shouldn't be pushed under the carpets of the Oval Office, but I think it is close to being hidden forever! And that is truly going to be one more sad realities in this administration's failure to show the kind of leadership this country has lacked since Obama came into office with fanfare and hyperbole that has been replaced by bold-face lies and deception! :tear: