1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Obam supports new born babies dying

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Revmitchell, Aug 30, 2008.

1. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    ......At the end of the hearing, according to the official records of the Illinois State senate, Obama thanked Stanek for being “very clear and forthright,” but said his concern was that Stanek had suggested “doctors really don’t care about children who are being born with a reasonable prospect of life because they are so locked into their pro-abortion views that they would watch an infant that is viable die.” He told her, “That may be your assessment, and I don’t see any evidence of that. What we are doing here is to create one more burden on a woman and I can’t support that.”.....

More Here

2. ajg1959

ajg1959 New Member

Look at these pics and tell me how Obama can support this.

http://www.abortionno.org/Resources/pictures_3.html

Let me understand this Rev, if that dead baby in the last picture would have accidently been born alive, then it would be refused medical attention and nurishment and left to die? And Obama thinks that this is the right thing to do?

I dont care what folks say, if they vote for obama, then they are condonig these barbaric and cruel acts of murder.

AJ

#2 ajg1959, Aug 31, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 31, 2008
  3. SBCPreacher

SBCPreacher Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I agree. :thumbs:

4. StefanM

StefanM Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Obama is evil in his support of this ungodly, barbaric crime against humanity.

5. donnA

donnA Active Member

We already know that in Obamas estimation children are a curse, and a burden,, to be avoided, even at the cost of murder.

I 100% agree.
    How can chrsitians condon murder of children? It is barbaric, and evil, it is hate.