1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Obama’s Blueprint to Destroy the 2nd Amendment Analyzed

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by poncho, Jan 16, 2013.

1. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Barack Obama’s bold use of executive orders to ‘take action without Congress’ amounts to an outrageous unconstitutional overreach of powers, and is impeachable action on its face. And Obama isn’t even done; he has vowed to push Congress on a new assault weapons ban along with other legislative restrictions on the guaranteed 2nd Amendment, which “shall not be infringed.”

But worse, the 23 executive orders issued today by Obama make clear that the vast medical bureaucracy centralized under ObamaCare will be used to profile and harass Americans in order to disqualify them for gun ownership based on “mental health” history.

CONTINUE . . .

2. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    There will most likely be all kinds of legal challenges to these very quickly.

3. mont974x4

mont974x4 New Member

I was thinking the same thing. However, I wonder how far any of them will get without their first being a direct case of someones rights being violated?

With Obamacare many people saw what it meant and wanted to file suit. They suits didn't really happen until the law was in effect and someone was directly impacted. I suspect we'll see the same thing with the gun laws.

How many lawsuits have been filed in NY in the last day or so?