1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Obama admin. knew millions could not keep their health insurance

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Revmitchell, Oct 28, 2013.

1. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    ...Buried in Obamacare regulations from July 2010 is an estimate that because of normal turnover in the individual insurance market, “40 to 67 percent” of customers will not be able to keep their policy. And because many policies will have been changed since the key date, “the percentage of individual market policies losing grandfather status in a given year exceeds the 40 to 67 percent range.”

That means the administration knew that more than 40 to 67 percent of those in the individual market would not be able to keep their plans, even if they liked them.

Yet President Obama, who had promised in 2009, “if you like your health plan, you will be able to keep your health plan,” was still saying in 2012, “If [you] already have health insurance, you will keep your health insurance.”

http://investigations.nbcnews.com/_...ns-could-not-keep-their-health-insurance?lite

2. Revmitchell

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Even the far left media is bailing on Obama over this healthcare mess.

3. Revmitchell

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I guess this is the fault of hackers as well. :BangHead:

4. thisnumbersdisconnected

Any self-respecting hacker would turn down such a job. They'd say, "This website's got enough problems on its own ... nothing I need to do to it."

5. sag38

sag38 Active Member

Obama is a serial liar. He knew that I would not be able to keep my insurance which I was perfectly happy with. It is very interesting to note that not one Republican voted for Obama Care. This train wreck lies at the feet of the Democratic Party and I hope they pay dearly for this in the next election.

6. sag38

sag38 Active Member

...and notice that this article comes from NBC. I also saw a similar article on MSNBC of all places where King Obama is worshiped on a hourly basis. Even they are smelling a dead rat hidden in the pages of Obama Care that we weren't' supposed to know about until after the legislation was passed. Anyone with any sense should have rejected this thing when Nancy P. quipped about the legislation needing to be passed first so that we could see what was in it. Talk about an evil woman!

7. just-want-peace

just-want-peace Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    sag38: "Anyone with any sense should have rejected this thing when Nancy P. quipped about the legislation needing to be passed first so that we could see what was in it. Talk about an evil woman!"

An evil woman, money/power hungry politicians, AND an extremely suggestible & gullible public!:BangHead:
    And, very possibly, rampant vote fraud - if ever fully investigated.:mad: