1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Obama Administration Pursues Ex-State Department Official

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by poncho, Jun 3, 2014.

1. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

For Refusing to Negotiate With Terrorists

Steve Pieczenik accused of being complicit in murder of Italian Prime Minister

Paul Joseph Watson
    Prison Planet.com
    June 3, 2014

Amidst fierce criticism over the deal which saw five Taliban members go free, former U.S. State Department official Steve Pieczenik exclusively told the Alex Jones Show that he is being pursued by the Obama administration for complicity in the murder of Italian Prime Minister Aldo Moro because he refused to negotiate with Red Brigade terrorists.

Pieczenik revealed exclusively to Infowars that he was recently served a subpoena by the FBI in Florida at the behest of the Justice Department, Eric Holder and Florida district court judge Cecilia Altonaga requesting his presence and potential indictment for following the policy of refusing to negotiate with terrorists when working under the State Department during the kidnapping and murder of Italian Prime Minister Aldo Moro in 1978.

“I was brought in on criminal charges for….being consistent with our policy of no negotiation with the Red Brigade terrorists….35 years later the State Department and the Justice Department under the orders of Obama has ordered me to appear before the court just one week ago….at the behest of the Italian prosecutor with the overlying notion that I will be committed for criminal indictment if I don’t reveal what I had done in saving Italy and refusing to negotiate with terrorists,” Pieczenik told the Alex Jones Show.

Pieczenik denied that the case against him had anything to do with his many controversial comments made in recent years, almost all of which were broadcast via the Alex Jones Show.

Read More At: http://www.prisonplanet.com/obama-administration-pursues-ex-state-department-official-for-refusing-to-negotiate-with-terrorists.html