1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Obama Bribes the Lower Class with Money from the Rich

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by righteousdude2, Oct 28, 2008.

1. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    It is not a form of bribery when Obama promises to tax those making $250.000.00 [I'm sorry, it is now $200,000.00, no, I just heard Biden say the new tax will be on those making $150,000.00] in order to provide money to those of us under that ceiling, which is going down, down, down as we get closer to November 4th.

I personally think a lot of people are voting for Obama just to get that proverbial check. Which makes me wonder how long his "financial base" will stand by him when that check NEVER arrives. We all know that check will NEVER go to the needy, because the DC coffers are flat broke. There is nada dinaro, no money, no bread, no dough, nothing. The DC Cookie Jar is empty. There is NO cash left to even pay for the printing of those checks. All I can say is that if you vote for Obama because you want that check, than you are this year's biggest sucker. All of those fools who are hungry for a proportional piece of the rich folks money is nothing more than a pipe dream [a pipe used to smoke marijuana] The biggest fools were those who canvassed the neighborhoods to get out the vote, and those who may have voted for him numerous times.:thumbs:

But, the biggest fool so far is McCain, because he missed the boat on this one folks. He should be decrying the subtle hint of Federal rebate money from taxing of the rich as nothing short of a political bribe!!!! His campaign staff should be fired for secretly being on the payroll of ACORN. :1_grouphug:

Obama can't, and Obama will not be able to deliver on his campaign promises. In fact, he's all but stopped talking about Universal Medical Care, and that is not by accident. He knows the Clinton's tried bribing the public with Universal medical Care for two straight elections and NEVER delivered. If you think I'm wrong, listen to Obama's stumping over the past few days, he's dropped the medical care, and stuck with the hope of a check that will be forever "in the mail!":tear:

In closing let me just say that IMHO, Obama will eventually be seen not as the Messiah like Robin-hood candidate, but, as the slickest political pimp* to ever hit the election trail.

Shalom,

Pastor Paul:type:

* Please forgive me for the use of the word "pimp." I know some of you will crucify me for this comment, but, that is what I see him as, and the masses are all buying what he's selling, and that is like a pimp, because what he's selling will be a short time high, and a life time regret.

2. donnA

donnA Active Member

some people are for sale, cheap, take a look at this board. according to some on this board, obamas false claim of giving them money buys the lives of infants.