1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Obama campaign worker helps set up anti-Dobson site

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Revmitchell, Jun 30, 2008.

1. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Have you ever lied, carpro???? If so, are we to assume that everything you say or write is a lie????

That sounds like what you are saying we should do.

2. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Does that mean you won't try to prove your contention to be a fact?:laugh:

Are you going to let your misrepresentation stand as is?

3. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    If she was still an employee wouldn't the right-wing bloggers be broadcasting that all over the Internet. They aren't. That's proof enough for me.

4. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Of course it is. :rolleyes:

Did you intentionally misrepresent what the source article said, or was it just the result of your overexhuberance in defense of all things Obama?

5. Alcott

Alcott Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Oh, she was the one who formed his campaign? Alright.

6. TomMann

TomMann New Member

How hard is it for a person to be given orders or the okay to set up the a web-site and be told that as a result they must disassociate from the campaign. Some of the best work for the campaign can be done from without....... And the campaign could issue a statement of disapproval while still benifiting from its message.

I am a conservative and looks like I don't have a dog in this fight. No one running that fits my beliefs. I do believe that Obama will most likely be our next president. Don't relish the idea, but don't think anything will fortify the conservative movement more than four years of ultra liberal rule.

I also, while I don't think it will cause us to lose the war on terror (ooops, realize that is not what Obama would call it) while I don't think it will cause us to lose Bush's war (is that better?). I think it will set the stage for longer more costly (in money and man power) solutions in the years ahead.

And the democrats will no matter how badly his presidency goes, will hail him as a hero and great man.