1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Obama, Congress and the Supreme Court to America: "Go eat cake!"

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by righteousdude2, Jul 1, 2010.

1. Robert Snow

Robert Snow New Member

Sorry, but I don't understand what you are saying.

2. abcgrad94

abcgrad94 Active Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Hmm. I think under Bush, the spin was "Let them eat MRE's!

3. Robert Snow

Robert Snow New Member

yum yum! (added, you know why)

4. Winman

Winman Active Member

The real time of danger will be after the election. If many Democrats are voted out of office they will spend the remainder of their time passing every hyper-liberal bill Obama puts in front of them. Obama understands this, so you can bet he will be prepared.

http://weeklystandard.com/articles/running-empty

If you believe the Dems pushed health-care down our throats, just wait till after the election.

5. Bob Alkire

Bob Alkire New Member

I believe you are correct, I agree.

6. Earth Wind and Fire

Earth Wind and Fire Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Ahhhhhhhh, NO! Both these parties are corrupt & feeding from the trough. But the electorate is dumb. Look at Australia. At least they spent the money on infrastructure & at keeping people employed and that has kept the economy of that country moving...consequently there unemployment rate is low & confidence in there country going. If it wanes then they have an election & throw the bums out! What do we do, we give Barry, Rahm & the crack Chicago political crew cart blanch to dittle with the unemployed, skew up the gulf so it will be a place of ruin, & award endless amounts of money to Wall Street Banks who wont lend money thus strangling main street business from having the capital to run business. No, this is absurd & laughable! Way to go Barry