1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Obama & Farrakhan 2005

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by church mouse guy, Jan 28, 2018.

1. church mouse guy

church mouse guy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
  2. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Why would anyone at all be surprised they're buddies?

3. church mouse guy

church mouse guy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I never realized that Obama did not want any pictures published of him with Farrakhan. I knew that Obama had introductions into Chicago elite from Frank Marshall Davis. Also, Obama's terrorist bomber friend Bill Ayers lives in the silk stocking southside lakefront enclave of Hyde Park so I knew that Obama knew the very rich of the southside. Also, Obama's afrocentric church was on the southside. And the Nation of Islam is headquartered on the southside and includes a large residential area. I think that Obama's current Chicago mansion is just outside Hyde Park. Michele was from the southside and her father was a Democrat Precinct Captain, a cog in the Democrat machine. So Obama had to have had lots of contact with the Nation of Islam for political purposes.

On Wednesday Obama told people at a New York synagogue Temple Emanu-El that he is basically a liberal Jew. He is shameless, huh?