1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Obama FILIBUSTERED Alito – Now Wants His Supreme Court Nominee Appointed.

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Revmitchell, Feb 14, 2016.

1. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Was that intended for me?

2. Rolfe

Rolfe Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    No. Apologies. Unintentional quote. It has been corrected.

Cheers.

3. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

If you think so.. Like I said, you can't tell me what I see. So stop wasting your time.Thumbsup And you're perhaps a bit too puffed up if you think I've got a need to save face in front of you or anyone else on this board.

If I make a mistake, I'll let ya know.

But I'm not in the habit of convincing folks who by their own sincere ignorance or conscientious stupidity continue to deny the truth just because they don't think it's the truth.

So again, stop wasting both our time.

#23 Zaac, Feb 15, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2016
  4. Revmitchell

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    You are missing the point. That point being that you cannot tell us what you see when you cannot provide evidence of it. Since there is none and you cannot provide any you have have been proven to have made a false claim.

#24 Revmitchell, Feb 15, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2016
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Rolfe

Rolfe Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    At least make your allegations with evidence. Without it, it can reasonably be said that you are a false accuser.

6. Rolfe

Rolfe Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Rev, what does Scripture say about those who accuse others falsely?

7. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Nope. You're missing the point in that you think I have to provide YOU of your nastiness and unChristlikeness towards anyone and anything that doesn't share your political views that have nothing to do with Christ.
    So I guess when you stand in the pulpit and tell folks that Jesus has changed your life but there's no difference in how you treated people before said encounter with Jesus and after said encounter, that you should be okay with them deducing that you've made a false claim too.

8. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

You can according to your "reasonableness" say whatever you like. It's not gonna stop me from speaking the truth about what I see. So you feel free to falsely accuse me of falsely accusing. I'm good so stop wasting your time.

9. Revmitchell

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Mat_15:19 For out of the heart come evil thoughts, murder, adultery, sexual immorality, theft, false witness, slander.

Pro_14:5 A faithful witness does not lie, but a false witness breathes out lies.

Pro_19:5 A false witness will not go unpunished, and he who breathes out lies will not escape.

Pro_25:18 A man who bears false witness against his neighbor is like a war club, or a sword, or a sharp arrow.

10. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Yes, you should both take that to heart. So go ahead and prove to me that I have falsely accused. You might just run into a problem trying to convince me that I haven't seen what I have.

But seeing as you lack the ability to do the aforementioned, stop stepping into your own trap and falsely accusing.Thumbsup

11. Revmitchell

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Accusation without evidence is proof and refusing to make any attempt to do is is proof. This is seen throughout this thread alone.

12. Rolfe

Rolfe Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Why leave without accepting the challenge offered to you in my post number 12? Could it be that you are unable to accept it? That is what I think.

13. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

You have yet to prove that there IS no evidence. All you've got is that I'm not wasting my time presenting evidence. So again, you fall into your own trap and falsely accuse.

14. Rolfe

Rolfe Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I do not believe that I have falsely accused you of falsely accusing, because you refuse to offer evidence as requested in my post #12.

If you would simply provide it, I will apologise to you publicly in this thread.

15. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Does it look like I've "gone? And save your sophomoric playground taunts. Gains you nothing with me.

And I believe that I already addressed what YOU think. That's why I don't waste my time.Thumbsup

16. Crabtownboy

Crabtownboy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Wow, just wow. That is the pot calling the kettle black.

17. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

I believe you have falsely accused me of falsely accusing and tried to set a trap to get me to falsely accuse. So shame on you for falseness.

You're under the belief that I NEED an apology from you. As I said before, I see what I see. I don't need you or anyone else to cosign that I have seen correctly. So do not overstate the self-importance of your words as being needed by me as validation. [​IMG]

Save your attempts to marginalize for those who will roll over and allow it.

18. Rolfe

Rolfe Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Accept the challenge as offered in post #12, and I will apologise publicly in this thread.

19. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Are you now having issues with your reading? And stop already with the "I will apologize publicly" stuff. That's nothing more than a fake attempt on your behalf to appear to genuinely want that for which you asked, while trying to goad me into answering the way you want.

So save the childish ways for the children.

You're under the belief that I NEED an apology from you.:rolleyes: As I said before, I see what I see. I don't need you or anyone else to cosign that I have seen correctly. So do not overstate the self-importance of your words as being needed by me as validation. [​IMG]

Save your attempts to marginalize for those who will roll over and allow it.